Milk Bone Original Biscuits for Large Dogs Reviews

July 09, 2020
    North Carolina, United States

Treats that are enjoyed

I feel good giving these to my dogs. I like that they are crunchy, to help reduce tarter. My dogs love these treats. They are a great price and are a good size too.

July 01, 2020
    Pennsylvania, United States

Paws down, great treat!

Our dog loves, and I mean LOVES her milk bones! She gets her treat each nice and won’t let us be until she gets her milk bone. We buy these in bulk as she love them so much but only suggest one a day per the vet. Highly recommend and they help clean her teeth!

June 26, 2020
    United States

I would recommend this for any furparent.

They are solid, meaning they don't crumble and fall apart like some doggie snacks. The dogs love them and they are great to keep in their travel containers for a treat on the go. These bones are the ones they give at the bank windows at our local bank.

June 26, 2020

Doggy approve

I have 2 dogs a pug and a hound cross and as soon as I say there favourite word treat they come running pugs are the most good motivated dog in my belief and hounds never feel full I swear... As soon as you give them one treat they look at you with the sad eyes like my treat quota is not being meet today I need more ... And than you cave and you give them one more and than they give you the sad eyes again and it is so hard to stop giving them the treats ...

June 25, 2020

Great!

Easy to find and my dog gobbles them up. Nice that you can break them and offer pieces if you don't want to give the whole treat. Also great that they offer such a variety of sizes.

2.7/5

June 25, 2020

Not a fan

Milkbones are probably the most readily avaydog treats around. But my dog is picky and hesitant about them, guess they don’t peak his interest. So unfortunately they are not for us and not approved by my dog.

May 27, 2020
    Ohio, United States

Purchase every month

My 2 dogs love these, they get 2 a day. They aren't expensive and u get a generous amount for the low price. I will continue to buy these every month for my 2 girls Alley 6 and Dakota 3 :)

October 27, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

The classic dog biscuit

We have 2 very large dogs with voracious appetites. These are the classic dog treats I remember giving my dogs growing up as well. They're cheap, you get a large amount for a low price, the dogs all seem to love them!

October 22, 2019

Milk bones

My dog she is 12 years old. My dog is a small dog but likes the large Milk Bones multiple flavours. She like at at least 2 bones a day. She is my pride and joy.

September 17, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Purchase regularly

My girls love these. They don't smell up my house like their food does. They are perfect size for a snack. They know exactly when they are going to get them by shaking the box. Also helpful with training if you get the small ones and break them.