Milk Bone Original Biscuits for Large Dogs Reviews
Ranked #19 in Dog Food & Treats

March 07, 2017

My dog loves these ! She's a big fan of treats, and gets bored of the same ones, but since we started giving her these, she always goes sniffing for more once she's done. I think she likes how big they are, and the crunch to them. We buy the huge size box, so they last us awhile! Definitely worth the price

March 01, 2017

My dog loves Milk Bone Original Biscuits. Even though they don't smell like anything to me, my dog always stares me down for one after coming back from a walk and right before sleep. I must have gone through 6 or 7 boxes of these...even though I only have one dog!

August 27, 2016

My dog loves these. He will eat this faster then any other treat given to him. I buy the biggest box and I feel they are very affordable. Will for sure continue to buy these!

June 29, 2016

My dogs love the flavour of these dog treats. They are extremely affordable and come in many different size boxes. As soon as they see the box they start doing all the tricks they know!

May 02, 2016

Dog treat are not cheap especially when you have a very big dog but I get this box at Walmart where it's the cheapest that I've seen and it has so many treats in this box. My dog really loves them and has liked them for years.

February 15, 2016

Having 4 dogs, Milkbone biscuits for large breed dogs are a quick life saver! We use these as a once a week treat for our three larger dogs, as it actually takes more then two bites to finish! Great value for the product you get!

January 31, 2016

My fur babies love these treats. They go crazy when they see the box in my hand. Great product. They helps me huge when I was training them.

December 23, 2015

My dogs absolutely love these. They are big and crunchy, and the smell is not super overwhelming like some other treats. They are great for teaching dogs tricks!

December 21, 2015

My dogs like these treats and they don't leave heir breathe smelling after which is good. They aren't very expensive either.

December 09, 2015

I have 2 large dogs and they love their Milk Bone Biscuits. They do enjoy a wide variety of treats but Milk Bones are at the top of the list based on their response. The biscuits are crunchy snacks that are wholesome and delicious. I get a large size box for a very reasonable price. The recommended serving is 1-3 biscuits a day so the box lasts a good amount of time. This is a product I will always have on hand and highly recommend letting your pup try it!!!