Miller Genuine Draft

Miller Genuine Draft Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 199 in Beer & Cider

July 23, 2017

I would buy this over again for the taste.

If you are thirsty and looking for something to quench your thirst,Miller Genuine Draft makes for a nice cool drink.Lower in alcohol content compared to most Beer and is very smooth going down.Poured over a few ice cubes in a glass and it makes for a very nice cool drink on a hot day.I use to drink Miller Lite,which is also a nice Beer but,to me,Miller Genuine Draft tastes much better.It is not as strong, it's taste is a lot smoother and is a good choice for when you have company over for a BBQ.I recommend you give it a try.

July 23, 2017

Good beer.

This beer is not bad. It's light with a nice taste. I think it's kinda expensive but it's good so hey. overall I would buy the beer again. The aftertaste isn't bad either.

May 04, 2017

I love this beer so much I named my dog after it! This is my go-to beer for any reason, any day of the week. It's smooth and has an amazing taste, by far my favourite beer.

October 23, 2015

I really like MGD. I normally would drink a Budwieser, or coors light. But I Have a nice cold MGD as a treat every once and a while.

April 25, 2015

MGD is one of my favorite beers to drink. Its imported from Milwaukee USA. Very clear and crisp taste. Refreshing and suitable for all seasons, summer especially. As its light bodied and contains 4.7% alc.