Mini chips ahoy rainbow cookies Reviews
Ranked #16 in Cookies

July 25, 2017

Mmm

These have always been in favourite in my house. Since the kids were little they have loved these. Even now being teens. They are affordable and bite size. What more could you ask for

June 14, 2017

Delicious Bite Sizes Cookies!

I always loved Chips Ahoy Rainbow Cookies, but when I saw the bag of Mini Chips Ahoy Rainbow Cookies on the shelf at Walmart, I had to grab them! They are the perfect snack to bring to work, and great for when my nephew comes over! I love how convenient they are! So delicious.

June 14, 2017

Beware Not To Finish The Whole Pack

These bite-sized cookies are delicious! They may be small but they pack a punch on flavor. The cookie is sweet and crunchy, and the little rainbow bits add a nice texture and addition of chocolatey sweetness to the cookie. The cookies crumble and melt as you eat them. Just writing this review is making me hungry...

May 17, 2017

These are my all time favourite cookies!! I especially like the mini size great snack for my kids. Will continue to buy these cookies! taste great and a great price

March 13, 2017

I'm sure by now most of us, if not all of us, have seen the video of the mom hiding out in the bathroom eating snacks, well these cookies are my snack of choice. I have always had a love for the mini chops ahoy rainbow cookies. I love them so much because I really like the taste and I find myself eating a whole bag of the big ones. With the small ones I portion it out into baggies to make sure I'm not eating a bag of sugar. It isn't the healthiest, but it sure tastes great! I still have them with a nice cold glass of milk.

February 17, 2017

These make for the perfect snack for any age! I grew up with these and I now have them in my own cupboard and give them to my son! They are so cute with the rainbow chunks in them and they sell for a pretty good price in the local grocery store. They can be addicting though! lol
    They make for such a quick and easy snack.

February 17, 2017

These little chips ahoy rainbow cookies are dangerously addictive. I love the crunch! They have just the right about of sweetness to them. Great for portion control, if you can stop after a few haha.

February 16, 2017

Little bits of heaven! I love these cookies. They may be small but they pack a punch... of flavour!! ;) The rainbow chocolate chips are really cute, not too sweet and add a ton of flavour to this crunchy cookie. They are also really great as a treat in school lunches, they fit in a small container perfectly.

September 03, 2016

I love these little Mini Chips Ahoy Rainbow Cookies! Such a tasty little snack. A great crunchy little chocolate chip cookie. The little rainbow bits are a nice addition that add some sweetness to the cookie. They are a handy little snack to take on the go. They aren't too filling it won't spoil your appetite. The little ones love them they are the perfect size for toddlers to enjoy!

August 16, 2016

I love when these go on sale and I can stock up for summer beach trips. Love the bite size cookies and love the resealable bag! Perfect crunch and loved the rainbow chips!