Mini Wheats Unfrosted Cocoa Reviews
#43 in Cereal

July 04, 2020

Hidden treat inside

I was really excited to try these new Mini-Wheats! I eat the original almost every day and find they help with my digestion. The Cocoa inside is a nice new twist that everyone will love from young to old. With a hint of cinnamon and chocolate inside they sound amazing and couldn’t wait to get the box open.

These taste like regular Mini-Wheats without the frosting. The biscuit is they exact same and when milk is added goes soft in a few seconds. I like that the chocolate inside isn’t to overly sweet and is 100% real cocoa. They defiantly got the chocolate filling right. There is no different texture you can feel when biting into them, just a small burst of chocolate in your mouth. The one thing I noticed right away is the sweetness to the biscuit is gone instantly when it hits the milk. I feel these should be frosted coated, they would be that much better. With the frosting it would have the right amount of sweetness in every bite. I probably won’t buy these because they aren’t frosted.

The ingredients are why I love Mini-Wheats. They are very high in fiber which helps you get the amount you need daily. Fiber helps you stay healthy by keeping your joints, colon and digestive track up to par. If you suffer from constipation these are a life saver and taste so good. Fiber moves quickly through your digestive tract and makes everything move how it should. High daily fiber can help reduce the risk of heart disease and diabetes. Made with 100% whole grain wheat and real cocoa they taste natural and not a synthetic sweet mess that will hurt your stomach. The only ingredient I don’t like to see is BHT, which is the last one listed on the box. BHT ( butylated hydroxytoluene) is a synthetic antioxidant to prevent food from going bad and is not natural at all. They may contribute to carcinogenicity or tumorigenicity and I wish Mini-Wheats would take it out and add something natural.
    The ingredients:
    -Whole grain
    - Sugar
    -Cocoa
    -Can syrup
    -Cinnamon
    -BHT

The Box is ok, if they showed more chocolate I think it would be more appealing. At first glance it just looks like Mini-Wheats with no frosting. Once you read you see Cocoa baked in every biscuit. I would think the entire biscuit has cocoa, not the center filled. The box is just like the others just brown to match the cocoa.

Overall I wouldn’t buy them again unless they add frosting. They taste good but just missing that sweetness. They would be great for kids since they go soft right away in milk. For me it was just missing the sweetness I love about Mini-Wheats. It’s a great idea to have the cereal filled with new ingredients! I would suggest it to kids and anyone who doesn’t like a lot of sugar.

June 25, 2020

Great taste

Love the new unfrosted cocoa Mini Wheats, great taste and good value! Perfect for breakfast with a bit of milk! Can’t wait to try other flavours.

#freeproduct #tryitout #gotitfree

May 19, 2020

Very tasty

I’m a big lover of cereals, I think a have bought every single one of them lol, but this one is awesome. The chocolate’s light but tasty flavour enriches the milk added to the cereal to a wonderful, delicious taste I love to try every morning! 😋

May 10, 2020

Tasty and high in fibre

I'm really loving the new Mini Wheats unfrosted cocoa flavour. They are very high in fibre, and are relatively low sugar with 9g of sugar per serving. I have been eating them as a snack. They taste great.