Minnie Mouse Activity Table Reviews

July 19, 2017

Best investment

I purchased this table when my nephew Jacob was 3. He's 9 now . I purchased the cars version . It has a foldable table and 2 foldable chairs. When the kids come over they like to help unfold it and set it up for themselves . It's the best investment I've made . It gets used often and it's very practical . It's approximately $49.99 at Walmart but I purchased it for $20 on sale . I'm waiting for it to go on sale again to purchase another one . It's good quality too .

May 27, 2016

I don't have this ... It's so cute that I'm going to have to get off this site right now and see where I can find it.
    I just love Minnie!! And this review made me want to check out our babies r us and see if they have if available

March 19, 2016

we received this table and chairs for my daughters first birthday. The table comes with 2 foldable chair. It is pretty sturdy for a childrens table. I like that the material is almost like vinyl so cleaning is very very easy and it is light enough that you can move it to different rooms in the house. Ours was purchases from toy r us for about $80