Mint Oreo Cookies Reviews
#215 in Cookies

January 28, 2019

the best delicious

its just awesome to have it and the best snack item the flavour is just amazing one of the best and will surely reccommend it to others to purchase and try it.

January 28, 2019

Too good

Mint Oreos are so delicious they taste alot like mint girl guide cookies. They are not sold at all stores which is unfortunate because they are so delicious

May 24, 2018

So good

I am not normally a fan of mint, but these cookie are really good.
    They have that classic oreo taste with a mint twist to them. I like eating them on their own, but they are also good with milk. I also like to incorporate them into my baking.
    You can usually get them for a great price that makes them worth picking up!

May 24, 2018

Love mint flovour!

Since I was always a fan of Oreo's I thought I would give the lemon flavored ones a try. Man I am glad I did. They are nothing but yummy lemon goodness that are hard to resist once you try them. The lemon Oreo has became one of my families favorite cookie once we tried them. Lemon Oreo's are lemon cookies that are sure to please anyone who likes lemon cookies. I strongly recommended is something different but hell taste really good!!! I got them a wallmart!

April 09, 2018

Great for Any Occasion! Best Flavor!

I always enjoy these cookies because of the delicious combination of mint and chocolate! I love eating these with almond milk, and these Oreos are amazing in dessert recipes. Everyone that I know loves Oreos, especially this kind! Definitely one of my favorite cookies, and at such a reasonable price. I've recommended these to everyone because of how delicious they are.

April 09, 2018

snack

Like most people I eat the entire package at one time, not all the time, only happens like once every moth or two, but oh it happens. Big glass of milk and a package of cookies by my side with Netflix streaming and I'm gold.

April 04, 2018

I may have eaten more than intended

I am sure I am not alone in my love of all things Oreo related. Mint chocolate is my favorite flavor combination so I obviously love Mint Oreo's! Always good, either with or without milk. For a twist on a classic treat, try them frozen, great in the summer!

February 27, 2018

My Guilty Pleasure- Mint Oreo's

I am a big fan of mint oreo cookies. Oreo's are one of my go to anyway, so to mix with my favourite ice cream flavor, I'm in heaven. There is just enough mint, where it is not too overpowering to the original oreo taste. I don't enjoy these oreo's in milk, as they are perfect on their own!

September 26, 2017

oreo mint

delicieux biscuit fondant a la menthe . un gout riche qui ne vous donne envie que de manger un autre biscuit . ma fille les adores et a le sourrire au levres quand elle voie ses biscuit preferer dans sa boite a lunch a lecole

September 02, 2017

If it's mint I'm there

Everybody has tasted and Oreo with this delicious chocolate cookie on the outside and gooey creamy white center, but I absolutely love these new mint Oreo cookies. They taste just like an Oreo with the same texture and taste with a beautiful delicious cool mint flavor on top of it highly recommend