Minute Maid Apple Juice Reviews
Ranked #8 in Juice

June 05, 2017

This product is easy to take on the go and is always on for a good price, Minute Maid has all sorts of different flavors and their all a healthy beverage to enjoy anytime. This apple juice has a wonderful taste.

June 05, 2017

I really like Minute Maid 100% Apple Juice . I'm very picky when it comes to apple juice and there's only a few brands I like . Minute Maid is one of them . It's sweet but not overly sweet and taste like delicious tart apples . When I'm out running errands and I'm thirsty I will grab a Minute Maid apple juice from one of the fridges at the Checkout lanes . I recommend this apple juice .

April 12, 2017

This is far most the best apple juice I have tasted. It's great in price and the kids love it tastes like it come right from the Orchard I highly recommend it

April 06, 2017

I like this apple juice. Just enough in there to quench my thirst. I don't have kids but if I did I would pack this in their lunches everyday! Would purchase again

April 06, 2017

My kids love this juice. Its full of flavour and quenches their thirst. Great quality and tasting product for a reasonable price and often has great sales on.

March 15, 2017

Minute Maid Apple Juice is a healthy beverage alternative to enjoy anytime! I love that it is not from concentrate and it tastes great! My family loves it too.

February 15, 2017

The kids & I love this stuff!! I always have to keep it stocked in the house, because heaven forbid we ever run out of Apple Juice! My favourite part about it is that it's not too acidity, so no need to dilute with water, but you can still pass with adding a bit of water if you need to stretch your last container of it!!

February 15, 2017

Me and my kids love this apple juice! Delicious drink! Very healthy! Easy to take on the go! Great prices! Great ingredients! Apple juice has many I would recommend this product to everyone!

April 20, 2016

I tried the one in a can, it definitely has the apple taste, it's not expensive, easy to find in supermarket, good value for the money. It's not too sweet at all

March 20, 2016

My mom couldn't keep this juice in the house when I was little she have even caught me dribking it from the carton. Loves thsi appke juice. Itas the only kind I drink.