Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 716 in Miscellaneous

May 19, 2017

Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar chips are one of my favourites. I feel Miss Vickie's makes great chips because they are crispy and have a crunch to them. There is a good vinegar taste to the chips which I really enjoy. These chips are more expensive than other brands, however, it is well worth the extra cost.

May 19, 2017

These are lifesavers! The vinegar concentration in these takes away my headaches every time I eat them! The salt taste is not too salty and the vinegar isn't too burny. The flavor is well spread out on the chip. Once I get into a bag of these its hard for me to put them down.

1.5/5

May 13, 2017

I love Miss Vickie's chips, so crunchy! however, i would never buy this flavor, not my favorite. Something about the bitter taste of vinegar that i don't like.

May 13, 2017

These are my favorite Chips, I cannot just buy one bag because I will one entire bag to myself... I know it terrible but once I open the bag it's over I have to eat the whole thing

May 08, 2017

Absolutely amazing flavor. The perfect mix of salt and vinegar. Has a great crunch to it. I do not like any other brand of this flavor, but I can eat an entire bag of these. If I eat the full bag it does make my tongue pretty raw, but it is beyond worth it.

May 06, 2017

I love miss Vicky's chips ! There so delicious and crunchy I've always prefered kettle cooked chips myself ! I just find them so much more crunchy and flavorful! Miss Vicky salt and vinegar is down right addictive I can never just eat a few! I'm not as big a fan of there other flavours but salt and vinegar will always be a classic to me !

May 06, 2017

Love the little hint of sweet these chip have. A great combination of salty goodness and the crunchiness of kettle chips. I could sit and eat an entire big bag myself!

May 06, 2017

I absolutely adore these chips!!!!! They are so crunchy and flavourful!!! These chips are definitely on my top 5 favourite chip list!!!! I always buy them. They are soooo good!

April 29, 2017

These are the best Salt & Vinegar chips on the market. As salt & vinegar is my favourite chip flavour, I have tried my share of brands, but not one can beat the taste of Miss Vickie's. There isn't a single chip in the bag that tastes like it's been missed by flavour unlike many cheaper brands which claim to be salt & vinegar but end up tasting like plain chips.

These chips are perfectly flavoured, crunchy, and everything you want out of salt & vinegar chips. They are worth every penny. I can't resist when they are 2 for $7!!

April 25, 2017

These chips are amazing and so much better than all the other brands out there. I literally eat the every single day from the vending machine at work. They are so flavorful and crunchy!