Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar Potato Chips Reviews
Ranked #15 in Chips & Popcorn

August 02, 2017

One of my favourites

I love Miss Vickies chips. They are so crunchy, exactly what you would want in a chip. This specific flavour is one of my favourites. I love the sea salt, and the malt vinegar together. They make the perfect snack, with no dip necessary.
    I am someone that absolutely loves dips, and I can eat these on their own because of the flavour that comes with these.

June 26, 2017

Best chips ever!

These kettle cooked chips are one of my absolute favourites. They are not to sour and don't burn your tongue like salt and vinegar chips usually do. They almost have a hint of sweetness to them. It's an added bonus that they are kettle cooked and have a perfect crunch and flavour added.

June 02, 2017

These are incredible. My favourite brand hands down. These sea salt and malt are the perfect sour punch that make your jowls water. They are so crisp and crunchy I can't just have a few. The best are the little bent ones..yum

June 01, 2017

Oh my these are addictive! These are a favourite in our house but I have to watch myself because it is far too easy to eat the whole bag at one sitting!

Miss Vickie's brand has mastered the crispy crunchy chip. These are full of wonderful malt vinegar flavour, so tart and tangy and with just the right amount of salty complement. They might be a bit overpowering if you are not a huge fan of salt and vinegar chips or of malt vinegar in particular (and they can make your mouth feel weird, due to the vinegar I'm guessing). I find these chips don't break up in the bag as much as some other brands too. As I mentioned, they are wonderfully crisp, just a really satisfying snack food!

Definitely recommend these if you are a potato chip fan. They do cost a little more but are so well worth it!

May 19, 2017

Miss Vickie's Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar chips are one of my favourites. I feel Miss Vickie's makes great chips because they are crispy and have a crunch to them. There is a good vinegar taste to the chips which I really enjoy. These chips are more expensive than other brands, however, it is well worth the extra cost.

May 19, 2017

These are lifesavers! The vinegar concentration in these takes away my headaches every time I eat them! The salt taste is not too salty and the vinegar isn't too burny. The flavor is well spread out on the chip. Once I get into a bag of these its hard for me to put them down.

1.5/5

May 13, 2017

I love Miss Vickie's chips, so crunchy! however, i would never buy this flavor, not my favorite. Something about the bitter taste of vinegar that i don't like.

May 13, 2017

These are my favorite Chips, I cannot just buy one bag because I will one entire bag to myself... I know it terrible but once I open the bag it's over I have to eat the whole thing

May 08, 2017

Absolutely amazing flavor. The perfect mix of salt and vinegar. Has a great crunch to it. I do not like any other brand of this flavor, but I can eat an entire bag of these. If I eat the full bag it does make my tongue pretty raw, but it is beyond worth it.

May 06, 2017

I love miss Vicky's chips ! There so delicious and crunchy I've always prefered kettle cooked chips myself ! I just find them so much more crunchy and flavorful! Miss Vicky salt and vinegar is down right addictive I can never just eat a few! I'm not as big a fan of there other flavours but salt and vinegar will always be a classic to me !