Good

Mitchum Advanced Oxygen - Shower Fresh - Women 48HR Protection Reviews

Ranked #231 out of 489 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 14, 2017

I got this on sale at Loblaws yesterday. Its regular price is $5.99 just like the Dove one I usually buy. Only this time the spray was on sale for $3, so I decided to get it. So far, I can say it works as promised and the smell is great - not overpowering by any means.

February 20, 2016

I have been using Mitchum deodorant for over two years now after a girlfriend recommended it. I must say, once I began using it I have never used another deodorant brand. The texture itself is gel-like, once placed on skin it evenly distributes and your skin soaks it in. The scent itself is refreshing & clean. Even after my longest days, it keeps me nice and fresh and I never have to worry about smelling funky. The only downside to this product is the packaging itself, I find that a good chunk of the product gets wasted, as it is easily dispensed. I always find quite a bit of product sitting on top once the lid is removed.

January 23, 2016

works great! Lasts all day through my 12 hour shifts, can't say enough about it!

November 20, 2015

It works but....

It's super wet when it goes on making wet stains on your shirt before you've even begun to sweat. It also smells terrible when it goes on. In the store it smelled okay but I put it one once and for the whole day everyone kept saying, "What is that weird smell?" Sadly it was me. I have never worn it again since.