M&M's Peanut Chocolate Candies Reviews
#20 in Chocolate

Since 1941, M&M’s are the original fun bites. Probably the most famous candy treat in the world, the snack sized pieces of chocolate (and peanuts) in a candy shell are instantly recognizable all over the globe. Movies are better with M&Ms.

For more info, please visit M&M's

April 10, 2020

Can't go wrong with M&Ms;

M&M;'s has been here for many years it never hurts to go and get yourself some delicious tasting chocolates! Love it as always! Never gets tiring getting some nice M&M;'s

April 10, 2020

My favourite

Although I wish the bag was never ending, m&m;peanuts are my absolute favourite. They are my go to chocolate and snack! I absolutely love the flavour and the crunch !

March 25, 2020
    Georgia, United States

I buy these all the time they are one of my favorite candy

Well these m & m's peanut chocolate candies are soooo delicious i buy these all the time and have since i was a kid and i will always continue to buy these because they are one of my favorite candies !

March 07, 2020

Mmm

If I'm having a movie night, this chocolate snack is a must have. I eat these so fast because they are so delicious. They are going to be on my favourites list for a long long time.

March 07, 2020

I love Peanut m&m;chocolate

It’s a perfect combination of chocolate and peanut. The chocolate it’s crunchy...
    I really like to buy it and eat all the package.
    Usually it has a good price and package size

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

My go to movie snack.

September 04, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Mmm mmmm

Peanut m&m;'s are really good.
    They were one of my favorite kinds of candy when I was younger.
    I like the plain ones to.
    I use to get the big 5lb bag when I really wanted chocolate.lol.
    It would last awhile.lol

September 04, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Love them, just not anymore.

One of my favorite chocolates, but sadly, GMO is in their ingredients, so goodbye for now, unfortunately. It has been a product I truly loved and still do, and hope the company will change their mind about GMO ingredients for good.

August 08, 2019
    Virginia, United States

My favorite candy is M&M;Peanuts. And I buy them everyday.

M&M;peanut are the best of all M&Ms;. I recommend all my family and friends to try the wonderful flavor they have and the brilliance of colors just set the flavor to an amazing taste that keeps my mouth watering for more of them.

August 08, 2019
    Liverpool, United Kingdom

The Best Version

I have to say peanut m&ms;are the best version of m&ms;around. They are so moreish you can’t stop eating them. I’m not a big nut fan but these I can eat and eat. Great combination of peanut, chocolate and crispy shell.