4.9/5
#261 in Perfume

Good - 0

December 02, 2019

Makes me feel like Angelina Jolie

After smelling a sample of this I was hooked, it's now a staple in my perfume drawer. Feminine and floral but not too sweet. It really does smell luxurious. Worth it!

October 08, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

I would buy this product again

this perfume is amazing my daughter she's 17 and she loves this one as well she always use mine so no because it's so good need to buy another one and another one and another one I'm in love

July 14, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

My favourite perfume!!

Absolutely love this perfume and definitely my new favourite. Got this as a free sample and just had to buy the bottle for myself. This perfume smells absolutely wonderful and holds its smell all day long. I have been complemented on this every time I am out. Will definitely be buying another bottle after this on has finished. Cannot fault!!!

April 02, 2019

Great smell

Just saw someone post a review of this perfume, and got reminded that I should perhaps post one as well haha! I love this scent, is it perfect for evening time with a beautiful blend of tones. Often just one or two spritzes is enough for the a good effect.

April 02, 2019

Un des préférés

Je trouve ce parfum élégant, mais en même temps délicat.Il est devenu l'un de mes parfums préférés. L'arôme reste longtemps sur les vêtements, ainsi que sur la peau. Je le porte assez souvent, mais pas chaque jour, juste quand je veux me sentir un peu plus spéciale.

March 19, 2019

Sophisticated

One of the only things I'll let myself spend a lot of money on is perfume. I got the 100ml bottle, and it's now my every day favourite. It's so unique and nuanced. It's sweet and light, but also floral and warm. I find it hard to describe. Whatever it is, it smells incredible on my skin, and clothes. Expensive, but totally worth the luxury. Makes me feel like a real grown-up lady.

February 06, 2019

Love this scent!

Perfume had always been hit or miss for me. Not anymore! This scent just makes me happy. No other way to explain it - it just makes me happy! I do wish the scent would last just a bit longer, but that's not very much to complain about. So happy I was introduced to this fragrance. I've just ordered the latest Mon Guerlain scent and can't wait to try it.

August 22, 2018

In love with this perfume

Tried a sample from Sephora .. I just fell in love with this fragrance ..can’t explain this fragrance but my husband really likes it when I wear this fragrance and even people compliment me whenever I wear this perfume .. I am definitely gonna buy this perfume again and again

April 10, 2018

Excellent

Ce parfum de Guerlain sent vraiment très bon. J'ai déjà testé beaucoup de parfums mais celui-ci est un de mes préférés. L'odeur reste longtemps sur la peau, j'ai toujours des compliments sur ce parfum. La bouteille est très classe, chic et élégante. C'est un parfum de très grande qualité.

March 16, 2018

Beautiful

This is such an elegant scent. Not overpowering but so soft and feminine. Slightly sweet and I love the lavender in it. There aren’t many fragrances with lavender and it’s a top scent for me. This is such a luxurious item I will forever love