Monat Rejuveniqe Hair Oil Reviews
#414 in Hair Care

September 19, 2019

Hairs never been softer

Love this stuff my hair has never been softer! The only thing is that you do really have to like smelling like citric all the time cause it really smells like oranges and grapefruits

September 01, 2019

Use this oil for everything

I do sell these products but have repurchased the oil myself after mine ran out (5 months of use). It is expensive but I use it as a scalp/hair treatment, a couple drops in my foundation to keep a dewy look, as a face moisturizer, and to help make sunburns turn into tans faster.

April 12, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Simply the best

Love the rejuvanique oil. It will help with anything on yourself. specialy if you have eczema or psoriasis perfect product for it. It help nourish your hair and have a nice shinny look + it smell amazing.

April 09, 2019

I buy this product and love it.

I buy this product because it is so good for my hair and my skin. It makes my hair very soft and shiny and also makes my skin very soft and lovely to touch. My husband loves the feel of my skin.

April 01, 2019

LIQUID GOLD

I use Rejuveniqe Oil every day! I use it on my skin (I mix it in my liquid concealer and night cream), I use it on my hair (wet or dry). I even get my hair dresser to add it in to the colour when she’s mixing up the formula! It’s natural based, VEGAN and CRUELTY FREE. It’s called Rejuveniqe Oil but I like to call it Liquid Gold. There is also 101 ways to use it and it’s very versatile.

December 19, 2018

Best versatile product!

This product is absolutely the best, it can be used on so many different things other than just hair. For example I use a few drops in my sons lotion to help with his cracked, scaled skin. It helps clear it up within 15 minutes. Another example would be to put a drop or two and rub it into your hair to help provent static.
    I will continue to buy this product over and over again. I love all the monat products so much I became a consultant.

October 25, 2018

Use this on my hair and skin

This oil is great for the hair, moisturizing the scalp and hair m. Recently I have been mixing a few drops in my night cream and am amazed how good my skin feels. Not greasy, my skin feels soft and smooth.

October 18, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Go buy this now!

I'm so obsessed with this oil!!! It is the bomb and does exactly what it says it will. No greasy feeling afterwards and very nourishing. I have very thick long hair and I only need 4 drops! The bottle will last me a lifetime!

April 13, 2018
    Nevada, United States

its really good

This product is actually quite good, the oil smells really good and its thick so it lasts long, I got this as samples because it’s reeeaaallyyy expensive, its like $100 for it soi dunno if you got the money. ball out.

February 04, 2018

I use every day

I started using Monat a year ago . I have coloured dry hair. And I use this oil every day. I put a drop in my conditioner. And when my hair is dry I put some on my end. And wow what a difference .