3.9/5
monat Reviews
#408 in Hair Care

March 20, 2019

Will never use another product

I have been using Monat for almost 2 years and so glad I did. I have gotten rid of the greasiness that I used to get. My hair feels and looks clean. As a woman whose hair is thinning during menopause this has helped me with growth.

February 21, 2019

Amazing hair care products, never had better hair in my life

These products are AMAZING. Before using Monat, I used Moroccan Oil products which at the time I thought were helping my hair. I only thought this until I tried Monat. After one wash my hair felt way nicer than it ever had before. I have been using these products for 2 years now and my hair is so healthy and was never this healthy prior. Will never go back to other shampoos and conditioners!!

October 18, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I'm obsessed!

I have been using Monat for over a year now. Nothing has helped my hair like this product line and I've tried every single professional line out there (and not professional products as well). My hair has never been so healthy and long before. I used to hate my hair and now I love it! Worth the money for sure as one bottle lasts me about 6 months (you only use a quarter size amount, even with long hair. A little goes a loooong way.)

2.0/5

September 19, 2018

Use to love till my hair was getting worse

A friend gave me samples and at first I wasn't impressed but was told it was process and my hair will feel better in time after using it. My hair was actually healthy at the time and she told me this would help with my curls. I loved the oil at first and order it along with shampoo and conditioner. After I had my 3rd baby I was worried about my hair damaging and falling out so I stocked up. 2.5 years later my hair has a lot of breakage and falls out every wash (once a week).I have a hair ball collected after every wash. People have warn me but I was convinced it was good product, just the results were not showing in my hair. Except with their air dry cream! I have given up on Monat and have a bag full of products to toss out. Looking forward to healthy hair again!

1.0/5

January 19, 2018

Had to stop using

I know you're supposed to wait the 3 month detox period, but I couldn't do it. My hair started falling out, it was dry and greasy at the same time, lifeless, and it stripped all my colour out.

August 29, 2017

Super amazing product

Great product
    Works well
    I recomend!
    Price is kinda high
    So its not affordable for everyone
    But you can always get smaple and save up if you wonna try or get it

August 12, 2017

One wash and I was sold!

When my friend started posting about Monat a little over a year ago, I'll admit I was a skeptic!

That said, my hair was fried!! I had been trying all sorts of different product lines and treatments and NOTHING worked!! So on night I bit the bullet and asked my friend. She sent me home in a hair masque with the hydration system and oil.,. The next morning... I signed up as a market partner!! Yourbeautiful.mymonat.com

Since that morning, Monat is all I use! I take it everywhere with me!! After. Year of use I'm still noticing more hair growth and my hair is thicker and healthier than it's been in a decade!! Absolutely love my Monat!!

If you have any questions feel free to find me on Facebook! Dar Marie!

May 08, 2017

I started using Monat after losing a large portion of my hair due to weight loss. On top of that, I also chemically fried my hair. After the first wash, I could feel a difference. After a week, I no longer had frizzy ends. And to top it off, my hair is growing back quickly and healthy!!!

March 20, 2017

I first heard about Monat when I began researching post-partum hair loss. I've always struggled with fine and thinning hair so this extra loss of hair was devastating. I wanted to try something with natural ingredients as I am breastfeeding. I was a little put off with the price of the Volume System but I was willing to try anything. Well I am not disappointed- not only has it significantly slowed the hair loss but my hair health has dramatically improved. The system has lasted me for over 5 months (a little goes a long way) so the initial sticker shock is no longer a concern!

1.8/5

March 14, 2017

I can officially say I have tried the Monat hair care line in it's entirety and I would suggest to not bother with this product. They claim it can strip your hair of harsh residues, create a healthier head of hair and even help grown frail hair and I have seen none of this. Myself and a couple of girls I work with haven't noticed anything of the sort. Not to mention it's extremely expensive! Don't waste your time or money on this product