Mondpalast 3M Lightning to USB Cable

Mondpalast 3M Lightning to USB Cable Reviews

1 review
Ranked #69 out of 154 in Cell Phones

September 30, 2016

This has to be the longest charging cable I have ever seen!

It is about 10 feet long, and the cord itself is the standard cord diameter. The ends where the cord connects to the USB ports is standard size as well – so nothing out of the ordinary.

I first attempted to test out the cord on my laptop with my iPhone5S. It was not recognized at all for either charging or uploading and downloading pictures from my phone – so disappointing, but always a chance with a non-branded USB charging cord.

Next up – both of our desktop computers. They are about 3 years old each, and custom built with top notch running capabilities. Nada – the cord did not recognize my phone on either computer.

Finally, I gave up and the charger worked on one of our wall chargers. And the other wall chargers in our house. I was also thankfully able to use my phone while plugged into the charger – a bonus as I decided its home would be beside our bed. With the super long cord, reaching across the bed is not an issue.

So…overall, it won on the fact that I can use my phone while it charges. It failed on the fact that It did not allow my phone to be recognized on any of our computers. I prefer a multi platform charging cord for use around the home, cottage, car, and at work.

*** I received this product at a reduced or no cost for my fair and fabulous review ***

Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise

Ysl Mon Paris amour

Liberte Greek Yogurt

Giorgio Armani Si Perfume

Lindt Chocolates

Nyx contour palette

Bikou added a new review for
    Loreal foundation