Monopoly Junior Reviews
#17 in Toys

December 27, 2017

Great Game

I love Monopoly so when my 6 year old got the junior version I was happy.
    The game setup is similar to the adult version and the game play as well. The fact the board is SMALLER, one dice is used makes the game play faster (about 20 miniutes) .
    my 6 year old loves being the banker and is learning math and reading skill with it.

My 3 year old is a little young but enjoys playing with our help. Monopoly Junior is quickly becoming a family favourite!

March 30, 2017

This is so much fun! Both of my kids enjoy playing this game together, and it's helping my 5yr old son learn math and count money. My 11yr old is growing out of it, but he still enjoys playing it as a family game!

March 30, 2017

Played this all the time when I was a kid. I still play the original to this day . When I have kids in the future I will definitely pull out monopoly junior and play it with them

March 18, 2017

Ma belle fille adore jouer à çe jeux avec son papa ils ont beaucoup de plAisir . Facile à comprendre pour les enfants . Elle ne s'ennuie pas et elle jouent très souvent avec je le recommande pour les journées de pluie

February 01, 2017

Classic! I have been playing Monopoly since I was a kid. It is always my first suggestion on family game night. I was thrilled when the juniour visit arrived in our home. Much easier for younger children to understand. Helps with learning to count money which I love. Early lessons are such a wonderful thing. Hours of fun!

May 25, 2016

I have a 7 year old and we have 4 variations of monopoly jr. Game night rolls around and she always chooses one of those as the first game. I find them very easy to grasp for little ones, educational, fun and doesn't take too long to complete. We love monopoly!

March 04, 2016

Monopoly junior it always starts out fun. Until the game starts to last waaaay to long and everyone gets sick of it. And the banker start to cheat by taking money for him/her self. But you always come back and play again. That has not changed and still to this day I always find myself playing monopoly. You can get so many different versions of this game.

February 05, 2016

Great game for kids to learn how to play made easier for them to learn to play

November 06, 2015

Great game. This is a simple way for kids to learn how to play Monopoly. My daughter loved this!

August 05, 2015

Such a great game and so much fun to play with friends and family!