Morgan Taylor Nail Polish Reviews
#274 in Nail Polish

January 16, 2018

Stunning colour and quality

I have. Few different colour of nail polish by Morgan Taylor and I have to say they are fantastic. The colours are beautiful and very clean to apply. Even with only one coat you get food nail coverage and was easy to remove when needed. The only thing only lasted on my nails for a few days before it needed to be touched up. But overall great product!

December 15, 2017

Beautiful!!!

I’ve now received two of these polishes in my monthly top box subscription, and the colours are stunning! They’re pearlescent and glittery, without the pain of a glitter polish at removal. I will definitely buy these in the future.

October 02, 2017

Long Lasting, Good Colours

I am a nail polish addict and pretty much always have my nails painted.
    As far as wear goes, these last pretty long. I find i can get almost a week out of them without any major chipping which is something!

I like the colour selection and 1 or 2 coats does you just fine.

Right now I am loving "Eye Candy" and "Later Alligator"

April 19, 2016

tried this nail polish in "|Eye Candy" It goes on nice and smoothly. very pigmanted color and oh so glossy! So much shine, I love it I used two coats of polish, but you could easily get away with one

March 05, 2016

I got this nail polish in my topbox in the colour later alligator. I wasn't sure about the colour, but once I put it on my nails it was nice. The application was smooth and I only needed one coat (it's pretty thick). The polish also lasts a long time on my nails.

February 22, 2016

Normally I would choose a different brand, but I love this polish. Hands down the best I've ever used, it dries without brush strokes showing, it looks like I've been to a salon. The polish lasts longer than any I have ever tried, very minimal chipping even with me doing dishes every day multiple times a day.

October 13, 2015

I purchased this nail polish on a whim - never having heard of it before I was super curious of the quality. Results were amazing, I got the silver glitter and with only two coats I got full glitter coverage - I always like to try my nail polish without a top coat first to see how long it lasts, this polish definitely needs a top coat, it only lasted about 3 days before chipping but that isn't too bad!