Morgan Taylor Nail Polish
Good

Morgan Taylor Nail Polish Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 1497 in Nail Polish

April 19, 2016

tried this nail polish in "|Eye Candy" It goes on nice and smoothly. very pigmanted color and oh so glossy! So much shine, I love it I used two coats of polish, but you could easily get away with one

March 05, 2016

I got this nail polish in my topbox in the colour later alligator. I wasn't sure about the colour, but once I put it on my nails it was nice. The application was smooth and I only needed one coat (it's pretty thick). The polish also lasts a long time on my nails.

February 22, 2016

Normally I would choose a different brand, but I love this polish. Hands down the best I've ever used, it dries without brush strokes showing, it looks like I've been to a salon. The polish lasts longer than any I have ever tried, very minimal chipping even with me doing dishes every day multiple times a day.

October 13, 2015

I purchased this nail polish on a whim - never having heard of it before I was super curious of the quality. Results were amazing, I got the silver glitter and with only two coats I got full glitter coverage - I always like to try my nail polish without a top coat first to see how long it lasts, this polish definitely needs a top coat, it only lasted about 3 days before chipping but that isn't too bad!

Bbjack added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

Bellebelle15 added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

Ismael12 earned the Beauty Guru badge

sphereweb added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber