Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo for Dark Tones Reviews
#50 in Dry Shampoo

September 11, 2019

Great dry shampoo

I love this dry shampoo. It is truly great quality and the freshened-up hair lasts for DAYS. The scent is nice and spray is nice and strong, I would definitely purchase again.

2.8/5

March 22, 2019

Still makes hair white

As a brunette I have desperately been searching for a dry shampoo that won’t cover my hair in white powder. Sadly, the Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo for Dark Tones is just the same as any other dry shampoo and covers hair with white powder. Very light unnoticeable scent for those who don’t like strong scents. Not any better than drug store dry shampoos.

March 15, 2019

Très bon achat

Ce shampoing sec vaut vraiment l'investissement. Il ne laisse aucune trace sur la surface des cheveux, donne vraiment un effet nettoyant et l'odeur est simplement sublime.

March 27, 2018

Super convenient

I like how this product is so convenient to use and smells great. I sometimes take it in my purse for quick freshen-ups. It is I like using it at least once a week to balance off with other parts of my hair routine.

October 17, 2017

Definitely recommend!

I would recommend the Moroccan oil dry shampoo for dark tones because I've always had the white powdery look with others and i find this one is easy to apply-WITHOUT the white powder. Another plus-it has the original Moroccan oil scent

October 13, 2017

Best Dry Shampoo for Dark Hair

This is the latest dry shampoo I have tried and although the price is a bit higher than other dry shampoos, it is well worth it.

It blends in easily using my fingers or a brush, there is no white residue- this is perfect for brunettes. A small amount goes a long way and it doesn't weigh my hair down like most other dry shampoos. Also, this dry shampoo does not have a strong fragrance which is great,

September 26, 2017

Always my go to!!

Moroccan Oil products have always been one of my top faves! The Dark Tone Dry Shampoo is my most used product by this company. I'm growing my colour out in my hair and my roots are a darker tone than the rest of my hair. This product is perfect for drying up oily spots and smells amazing!

May 24, 2017

I absolutely love this dry shampoo. I have tried so many before, but they don't seem to work, or last. The Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo for Dark Tones is absolutely perfect for brown hair. It comes out a little tinted so you don't get the white residue left over. It also makes your hair feel completely fresh and soft. It has the signature Moroccan Oil scent as well, which is my favourite.
    The best part about this dry shampoo for me is the fact that the aerosol never quits! I'm on my second bottle, and the dry shampoo lasted a good 8 months!
    Only bad thing about this product is that it is pretty expensive - but worth every penny in my opinion.

March 02, 2017

Im so please i tried this dry shampoo! It makes my hair looking clean and soft. It doesn't leave residues. My hair look freshly cleaned without the stiffness that some other dry shampoo add. It also has a nice clean scent.

August 14, 2016

This is an amazing dry shampoo. I enjoy it's sweet floral scent. Applying it close to the hair or at a distance is indifferent as it leaves no residue. It has a fast drying formula. It is great for quick touch-ups, eliminates excess oil, odour or build-up. It's quite effective in moisturizing the hair. The result is fresh, soft silky hair and you're ready to go.