Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask
Good

Moroccanoil Weightless Hydrating Mask Reviews

Ranked #656 out of 2546 in Hair Care

October 21, 2016

Absolutely MUST HAVE! I've always had problems with my hair: split ends, thin structure, dry etc. This mask helps me a lot to make my hair look healthier! I was quite suspicious prior buying it since the price is pretty high, but it does worth every penny.

I apply it twice a week on dry hair and leave for about half an hour or so.

January 29, 2016

I have problems with split ends and my hair drys out ...my hairdresser recommend I start using moroccanoil mask ..it sure doing awesome job on my hair .more I use it the more I can see difference in my hair ..love those moroccanoil products worth every penny

December 24, 2015

I love this hair mask! I have thin, color-treated hair and it tends to get quite dry. This hair mask has been such a life saver! I typically will put it into my hair before bed (and braid it) or before yoga in order to make sure I have time to fit it into my routine. It smells great. Once I was it out and style it my hair is so soft and split ends are much less noticeable. Since I started using this mask I find that I can go longer without a hair cut.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath