Morphe 3502 eyeshadow palette Reviews
#13 in Eye Shadow

June 18, 2019

Beautiful for the price.

I love the colour selection in this palette. While the formula is amazing, I do find some of the glittery shades to be slightly chalky. Other than those few shades, this palette is comparable to others that I have paid much more for. I am eager to try other morphe products.

May 25, 2019

The bomb dot com

I truly love this palette. Got it for my birthday and I have been playing with the colours ever since. Lots of transition colours to use, also you can go bold or subtle for that natural look. For those days when you want to look good but not overly makeup, I use the browns. Great price for a great product.

May 21, 2019

Great Every Day Pallet

I really love this pallet because it has great colours for every day more natural looks. You can go more bold also depending on your mood. For the price you do get a lot of shades and they do blend and mix well. You also have so many shade options and super good pallet to play around with or for beginners.

May 21, 2019

So good.

The mattes are quite creamy and blend effortlessly and the shimmery shades are great and very pigmented as well. I like that the packaging barely has any fall outs as compared to the regular 35O which had a ton of crazy fall outs (my current 35O palette is begging to be cleaned out).

April 30, 2019

Love it!

It has great pigment & great coverage, all for a cheap price. You don't need to use much product, so this palette will last you a really long time. I love how bendable the colours are.

March 28, 2019

Cheap and great!

I absolutely love this product. It is cheap and has a wide range of colours which is perfect for creating a lot of looks. If you're looking for something budget friendly and good quality this is definitely it

March 19, 2019

Perfect

These eyeshadows are so beautiful. Very pigment and easy to blend. The price range is fantastic. I just recently started using morphe shadows and I absolutely love them. Highly recommend you try these.

March 19, 2019
    California, United States

Amazing Palette

A beautiful palette at such a great price. The range and pigmentation in all the palette make it totally worth it. Super easy to blend in and not much fallout. Def reccomend.

February 23, 2019

Really pretty

I love these eyeshadows. The colours are so pretty and they wear really well. I ordered these from the Morphe website. A couple of the colours broke in shipping, so I would recommend getting them from the mall instead.

February 20, 2019

Perfect fall palette!

I am thoroughly enjoying this palette. It has a beautiful range of shades, from beige to browns and some rich coppers. As a makeup artist, I have lots of palettes but I am seriously enjoying this one. If you are looking into buying a nude palette with some red tones, this is a great one!