Morphe 3502 eyeshadow palette Reviews
#13 in Eye Shadow

August 08, 2019
    Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Colours of the pallete are simply beautiful. Can be worn for all types of eye looks and at a affordable price.
    You get alot of eyeshadows for what your paying for which makes it worth every penny.

June 26, 2019

Amazing colour

Love this pallet!!!!! The colours are amazing and they show on my skin quite well. I find they last the whole day without fading. Love how matte is included in the pallet.

June 24, 2019

Best summer pallet ever!

My husband gave to me as a gift couple months ago and I absolutely love it! The pigmentation is really intense and the colours are perfect for the summertime! I have to confess that I was not a fan of red-Ish eye shadows but I realized that it looks so nice, and you can use during the day or if you apply a glitter or a dark colour you can use for a happy hour or a night event!

June 18, 2019

Beautiful for the price.

I love the colour selection in this palette. While the formula is amazing, I do find some of the glittery shades to be slightly chalky. Other than those few shades, this palette is comparable to others that I have paid much more for. I am eager to try other morphe products.

May 25, 2019

The bomb dot com

I truly love this palette. Got it for my birthday and I have been playing with the colours ever since. Lots of transition colours to use, also you can go bold or subtle for that natural look. For those days when you want to look good but not overly makeup, I use the browns. Great price for a great product.

May 21, 2019

Great Every Day Pallet

I really love this pallet because it has great colours for every day more natural looks. You can go more bold also depending on your mood. For the price you do get a lot of shades and they do blend and mix well. You also have so many shade options and super good pallet to play around with or for beginners.

May 21, 2019

So good.

The mattes are quite creamy and blend effortlessly and the shimmery shades are great and very pigmented as well. I like that the packaging barely has any fall outs as compared to the regular 35O which had a ton of crazy fall outs (my current 35O palette is begging to be cleaned out).

April 30, 2019

Love it!

It has great pigment & great coverage, all for a cheap price. You don't need to use much product, so this palette will last you a really long time. I love how bendable the colours are.

March 28, 2019

Cheap and great!

I absolutely love this product. It is cheap and has a wide range of colours which is perfect for creating a lot of looks. If you're looking for something budget friendly and good quality this is definitely it

March 19, 2019

Perfect

These eyeshadows are so beautiful. Very pigment and easy to blend. The price range is fantastic. I just recently started using morphe shadows and I absolutely love them. Highly recommend you try these.