Morphe Brushes

Morphe Brushes Reviews

Ranked #284 out of 543 in Makeup Brushes & Tools

July 01, 2017

I love their palettes and brushes.

I have a few of their palettes and the quality and pigmentation are amazing! Their brushes are of amazing quality and are super affordable. I also love their false lashes.

May 07, 2017

I recently signed up the Morphe Me, Morphe brush subscription and love the brushes they have sent me so far. The quality is pretty amazing and for the price you can't go wrong. I highly recommend these brushes to anyone who's on a budget but doesn't want to sacrifice quality. If your thinking about signing up for the subscription you can't go wrong, they send you different brushes every month plus you get to skip months if you want to take a brake.

February 17, 2017

I LOVE MORPHE BRUSHES. I bought a full set on their website and my favorites are their powder brush, and their 310 fan brush. I think they are worth the money (theyre affordable) and very worth the shipping price. Will be buying more and trying more from Morphe.

December 03, 2016

I LOVE morphe makeup brushes. I have purchased both the least expensive and the most expensive, both are great quality and affordable. Soft on the face, without loosing hairs!

December 28, 2015

I have finally made a big purchase from Morphe and gotten a few of their brushes. I want to rave specifically over their Elite brushes. Its feels luxurious on the skin because its so soft and fluffy. Using the E4 brush on blushes because its synthetic brush, blushes come out more pigmented and it blends like a dream. If you have a chance to go to the IMATS in Toronto check their booth so you can try it yourself. Or if you are thinking of purchasing online go for their Elite line... I think its the best. It may be pricier but still cheaper compared to your MAC brushes

September 16, 2014

I'm not going to complain and say they suck. They are good, soft and fluffy. but over the months they have become messy to deal with. They aren't thick enough, so when you apply eye shadow they flick and shadow goes flying. unlike my brushes from Kind beauty company / denver beauty co.
    they are good brushes at first, but they start to loose brisels and just become unwanted

Mlepine has started a new forum topic
    Best tips to stop smoking?

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine