Good

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 1317 in Eye Shadow

December 03, 2016

I am a huge fan of Morphe, I use both their brushes as well as their makeup. Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes are one of my favorites! The pigment is amazing, and stays on all day. Starting under $10 for a small palette you cant go wrong with their quality.

September 13, 2016

I love this eyeshadow palette, I have one sparkly, and one matte palette.. it comes with such a variety of colours and applies very well.
    The first time i used this palette i got so many compliments. Beautiful colours. I love it. Id recommend it to anyone who's into makeup.
    Its pretty expensive but id say its worth it, and works very well.

September 12, 2016

Honestly, I love Morphe Palettes. They're not the most pigmented eyeshadows in the world, but I appreciate that, because I can build up my colors. They come in soooo many shades, my personal favorite palette is the 12NB. Small, but versatile. The formula is sooooo creamy too!!! I love these.

September 12, 2016

I just purchased these and I'm in love ! The eyeshadows are highly pigmented and blend well . These definitely look high end . I love all the different colors and I like the packaging as well .

February 13, 2016

I cant say enough about these eyeshadows. I love the palettes, as well as the singles. I feel like every girl needs to buy morphe at one point in their life. It lasts so long and is totally worth every penny!

February 08, 2016

OBSESSED with the Jaclyn Hill favourite pallet. Colours have tons of pigment and lots to choose from!

February 02, 2016

I have the morphe 350 and it is qorth every single penny. The pigmentation is just amazing. It applies beautifully as well.

January 19, 2016

These eyeshadows are some of my favourite eyeshadows. These are my go to no matter what look im doing. They are extremely pigmented and so cheap considering the quality. the pallets come with 35 shades for only 22 dollars! You cannot beat that price for quality like that.

November 08, 2015

Morphe shadows are some of the best known palettes & individual shadows in the industry right now. They are known for their high quality and low prices; something everyone loves! Personally, I think these shadows are incredible. I have a few single shadows, and a number of palettes. They are so pigmented and blendable. They have the quality of some higher end brands that sell for over 5x the price! Definitely recommend!

May 14, 2015

The Morphe eyeshadow palettes are amazing! They are super pigmented and last forever on my eyes! y They are blendable and pretty. The are also extremely affordable. They have multiple palettes to choose from, and I have two and wow - top quality for sure.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot