MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 28, 2020

fast long lasting and effective

would and will be purchasing this product!!had very bad tummy pain ...cramps if you may and headaches during lady days and worked like a charm. my boyfriend even tried for his sore back and helped tremendously!

2.7/5

January 28, 2020
    Tennessee, United States

Pas plus efficace qu'un autre produit équivalent

J'étais très contente de recevoir des MOTRIN SUPER STRENGTH LIQUID GELS en #cadeau #gotitfree de la part de ChickAdvisor, car j'utilise habituellement des Advils ou des Tylenol et je voulais essayer quelque chose de nouveau, mais après avoir regardé les ingrédients des Motrins, j'ai réalisé qu'il ne s'agit de rien de plus que l'équivalent de 2 advils en termes de quantité d'ibuprofen, donc rien d'extraordinaire ici. Je les ai essayé lorsque j'ai eu des douleurs, et ils ont agit en environ 20 minutes, comme des advils. Par contre après je ne me sentais pas très bien, j'avais l'impression d'avoir la tête engourdie, je n'ai pas aimé l'effet sur moi. Je ne les ré-utiliserai sûrement pas, mais je connais des amies qui ne jurent que par cela pour les migraines et crampes menstruelles. Si ce produit vous convient, alors achetez-le ! Mais sinon, 2 bonnes advils ou tylenols sauront vous satisfaire tout autant !

Motrin Liquid Gels

I received the Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels . I have a lot of joint pain on a regular so taking this to relieve my pain worked fast which was good. I just realized that this is not only for headaches , migraines, fevers and joint pain . I usually have very bad menstrual pain that is hard to handle . I will most definitely be taking this around that time when its bad. Motrin is very good for plenty of stuff . I would purchase this over Tylenol or Midol for future. I works so much better and fast acting . Its easy to swallow doesn't leave a pasty taste in your mouth like other pills, Also its affordable and a anti- inflammatory . I have severe inflammation in my knees due to injury and it works to take that down . So if your going to take anything I suggest go to your nearest store and pick up a pack of Motrin for pain . You wont be disappointed . I recommend this to family and friends. #MotrinRelief @chickadvisor #GOTITFREE

The best pain relief

I've got this #motrin for #free .
    On my period I always have a strong pain aspecially on the first day of the period .So I've tried #Motrinliquidgel and it's helped me to relief my pain very fast.Even my husband tried #Motrin for his migraine and it's helped him to relief the pain very good.
    I definitly will buy it again.We all need a good pain relief at our home ,so I think this is the best one to have!
    @MotrinCanada
    @ChickAdvisor
    #Gotitfree
    #ChickAdvisor
    #MotrinCanada

A medicine cabinet staple

This pain reliever worked for well for me. I used it once this week for a headache and some body pain, and the effectiveness was great. Other members of my family have also used this in the past and say it works great for migraines. The pills are not too big and easy to swallow. Would definitely recommend

Go-To Pain Reliever

Motrin is my go-to pain reliever that works super fast. I've always used these to tackle those bad headaches I get every so often, but I tried them on cramps recently and to my expectations, this worked immediately to remove the pain and discomfort I felt from menstrual cramps. The product is easy to take, and I believe the liquid formula dissolves quickly and starts working right away. Overall, I am very happy to have this product. I always carry 2 with me in my purse, in case I need to tackle pain quickly!

I received this for free for review purposes.

Top Notch Pain Reliever

This is a fantastic pain reliever. Within 10 mins my headaches are lessened and within 25 mins I am headache free! Only 1 needed and it works so much better than other brands I have tried.
    Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!

Amazing!

I get very bad period cramping and body aches during my period and I have never found a product that works well enough to relieve this pain more than about 50%. I took one pill on my worst day and my cramping was 100% gone, no pain at all for about 8 hours. I will be using this product from now on and will recomend it to anyone I know who experiences bad cramping!

January 27, 2020

Good dosage to treat back pain and cramps

I got this product to try from Chick Advisor. Luckily, the package came in just 2 days before I got my period. I can definitely vouch for the effectiveness as it helped lower my back pain and even cramps.

Great

This is a great alternative for pain relievers. Us girls all know how it feels to have to deal with cramps every month and these pills really does the job to help relieve the pain.