MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

January 31, 2020

Fast relief

I have had mild menstrual pain over the years which seems to have increased over time after having my first child.

I have never resorted to any specific medication other than the OTC pain killers - Tylenol and Advil - but I #gotitfree in collaboration with ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

The Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels were great for helping my menstrual pains and headaches. The gel sizes are not too bad (I suck at swallowing pills!) and the gel allows for quick relief of pains - I was up and running within the hour (maybe not immediate but any relief is welcomed compared to being miserable all day!).

January 31, 2020

Super efficace!

Très efficace pour les symptômes liés à mes règles. Jai de gros maux de têtes, crampes, douleurs dans tout le corps et motrin extra fort était parfait!

Aucun effets negatif sur l'estomac/système digestif, ce qui est important pour moi.

Je vais certaiment m'en procurer à nouveau!

Jai beaucoup aimé

Hier soir, je suis allé m'entraîner ! Et ça fesais longtemps que je ny étais pas aller. J'avais tout un mal de muscles ce matin! J'ai pris 2 motrins, et cela ma beaucoup soulagé ! Les capsules sont facile à avalé. Le format est parfait, il se traîne bien dans une saccoche. Bref jen racheterais probablement !

What every girl needs

I tend to have a hell of a time when my period comes. Pain, fever, tired, weak so I was excited to get this product to try. The symptoms started coming on so I had taken 1 pill. After 20 minutes I forgot I was even in pain. It worked and it worked amazingly well, better than any product I have used in the past. This will be a product that I keep on hand all the time. #gotitfree

Effective for pain

I tried the motrin liquid gels as I #GOTITFREE. I had a muscle pain in my arm and I took motrin and it really proved to be effective. Also My partner was having migraine pain and it proved effective for his pain as well. So would recommend this product.

Best Pain Relief!

Motrin has been my go to pain relief medication forever! Fortunately I don't need to take pain meds too often but when I do I rely on Motrin.
    The liquid gel capsules are really great at getting the medicine into your system quickly, much quicker than the candy coated pills, which take twice as long at least.
    There are a couple down sides to the liquid gels, one is that they tend to be a bit harder to swollow, partly because of their shape but mostly because the capsule itself gets sticky when it's wet and it sticks to my tongue, the roof of my mouth or in my throat. The second down side is the liquid gels are designed to deliver the medicine fast, which means it doesn't last as long as a regular pill so they aren't the best option if you are looking for long lasting relief.
    Aside from those two minor things I absolutely love Motrin liquid gels and the Motrin brand, it is the only pain relief medication that works for my family and the only brand I trust.

January 30, 2020

Every woman needs to carry this on the purse

It is my sincere opinion about this product that I received to try it for free. I used motrin for menstrual pain and helped to relieve pain. With menstruation I have migraines and for this pain I didn't see an effect with the last 1 tablet of 400. the value and the market value in relation to others from other brands. I do recommend it to anyone who needs to relieve menstrual pain.

Effective

Motrin is a very good pain killer for menstrual pain. I especially like the liquid gel formulation because always fast acting. Just remember to take it after food, especially for those with acid reflux, because it can trigger acid reflux and cause stomach upset. Otherwise, very good product! *Disclaimer: I receive this product for free from Chickadvisor for review. #GOTITFREE

January 30, 2020

It does work well but not for every pain

I find it effective for menstrual pain and cramps although it does take some time to start to work. It was fine when I had general body pain as well. It wasn’t as effective for my many headaches that I get frequently. Not many pain killers are though!

I would recommend this and would purchase with my own money.This was sent to me to review for free.

Fast relief

I was chosen to try this product for free. I am one of those people that usually stick with the same brand of pain killers. I was always a midol person for menstrual cramp. Man how I've been missing out. I tried these pills the first day of my period. That's usually when I have the bad cramps. I was shocked with how fast they works. With midol I would take 2 or 3 of the extra strength to get any relief. But with motrin, I only had to take one of the super strength. I was skeptical....however I took one and waited 15 minutes. I kid you not, the pain subsided in less than 10 minutes. I was in heaven. Needless to say I will be buying Motrin from now on to cure my period cramps.