MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

February 09, 2020

Very effective pain relief!

I used Motrin during my last period while I was experiencing mild menstrual pain and a headache. It was definitely more effective on pain than any med I had taken in such circumstances before. I definitely recommend!

A life saver!

I was very excited to be able to try this product! I get very bad cramps during my period and am also prone to getting a lot of headaches. I first got to try this when i got a migraine one day that was just horrible. Within a half an hour of taking 1 pill it was almost gone! Not 100% but close so i was extremely happy. I also took these during my period to help with cramps and i barely had any the whole time! It was great! Ive always used regular advils but will definately be buying these ones from now on.

Awesome!

I had never tried Motrin before, on my periods I would usually just grab Tylenol. The Motrin pills worked amazing and I found with one I was pain free for the whole day which was great! I especially loved that they were gel caps. I got to try this product free.

Life saver!

Cramps and constant headaches are a new thing for me, so when this free sample of Motrin super strength liquid gels came in the mail; they were a godsend! They go down easy and and now I'm both cramp and headachefree!

Belle decouverte

Depuis que j’ai eux mes enfants je sent tout mon ovulation mes règles les grosses crampes abdominales sa aucun sens je me suis tjrs dit un jour je vais essayer motrin car on m’en avais parler au paravant et j’étais septique mais grâce a chickadvisor j’ai eu la chance d’essayer gratuitement et je suis vraiment ravie d’avoir eu cette chance ! Sa fait maintenant 5 jours que j’utilise le produit et une fois par jour c’est bien en masse sur l’heure du dîner comme sa je fais toute la journée sans trouble au boulot

Fast and effective

If you’re looking for something to target tough pain fast, I definitely recommend Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels. These provide you with fast and effective relief from headaches, migraines, fevers, muscle & joint pain, toothache, and menstrual pain. I like how easy the pills are to swallow and how fast they work. I found these especially helpful for menstrual pain, they worked better then any other products I have tried. I received this item free for review purposes and will be repurchasing for sure

February 09, 2020

I received this to try for my menstrual pain from Chick Advisor. I used it last week for my premenstrual headaches and during my period to help with cramps. This worked really great. It was fast, and the effectiveness lasted me all day at work. I have a busy job and don't have time for pain and taking multiple doses through the day. I work with mostly women so I suggested we I uy this for our medicine cabinet. I really liked the amount of medication in the bottle. It will last much longer than those that have 24 capsules.

February 08, 2020

Great for targeted pain relief

I received Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels free to review through Chickadvisor. I found that the product is great for targeted pain such as tension headaches that I get frequently from my work where I’m in front of a computer all day.
    Most recently I had menstrual cramps which I have found now as I am getting older are much worse. Over the past few months I get woken up in the middle of the night from extreme pain. Just one of the liquid gels is strong enough to ease any f the pain and within minutes I feel 100% again.

Great pain Medication

I tried motrin out as I had some pain and it works within 20 minutes. It also lasts a long time which is one thing I look for when I'm buying pain meds. I would defiantly buy this medication the next time I need to buy some and I would recommend it to all my friends and family

Motrin!!

This is an amazing product, far better than Tylenol & Advil plus it’s cheaper.
    I noticed theses worked so quickly when I took one, I’ve only been buying this product since.