MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

New pain relief go-to!

First impressions:

This bottle of Motrin liquid gels contains 30 capsules, and since they are extra strength (400 mg) you only need to take one capsule, so this bottle will last for a while, making this a great value. The child proof cap is easy enough to open as an adult, and the capsules themselves are clear gel capsules with a liquid core.

First use:

So just like clockwork, that time of the month comes around when I need to reach for some pain relief, and give these new Motrin liquid gels a first try. I'm always annoyed when I get my first cramps near bed time as I have to wait for my pain medication to start working before I can actually fall asleep (and that usually takes quite a while the first night), so I take note of the time I first swallow the capsule (10:35 pm) and plan on seeing how long it takes before I can actually try to sleep. The capsules themselves are very easy to swallow (and I am the kind of person who buys chewable vitamins when possible), with no unpleasant taste. I get distracted doing some reading and fall asleep shortly thereafter, without even realizing my pain was gone (experiment ruined).

Second use:

So a few days later I have a (very) long day at work and get a tension headache- you know the kind, dull and achey and stubborn- so I decide to give the experiment another go. This time I keep track of how long it takes for the Motrin liquid gel to kick in, and I can see why I lost track and fell asleep so fast the first time- it was barely 15 minutes before I can feel the tension melt away and the headache dissipate!

Summary:

I have another usual headache and menstrual cramp go-to medicine that I've been using for years, but these Motrin liquid gels have knocked it out of my medicine cabinet (literally, I had another bottle of the other stuff on my shopping list and crossed it off after I tried these)- I can get to sleep so much faster after taking just one of these capsules, and no longer have to wait up for up to an hour waiting for the pain relief to kick in, and when your days are as busy as mine that extra sleep time is priceless! These are efficient, effective, and overall a great value, I'm glad I gave these a try!

Great pain reliever

Thank you Chick Advisor for letting me try Motrin Super Strength liquid gels. These gel caps are a good size to swallow. I used them to relieve me from pain that I had during my periods. It gave me almost instant relief from my cramps and pain. I get pain in my legs and back and I’m so glad I had these gel caps on hand to give me relief.
    Any pain killer that works so well is highly recommended. I give it a two thumbs up.

New Brunswick, Canada

My Go-To For Menstrual Pain Relief!

When Chickadvisor and Motrin Canada offered me the opportunity to try Motrin liquid gels for menstrual pain, I jumped on the opportunity.

I get awful cramps, so I'm always looking for something to help manage the pain and after trying these liquid gels during my last period, I think that I may have found a winner!

I liked how quickly these Motrin pills kicked in, I liked that there were no side effects, and I also liked that they're 6-8 hour dose ones, rather than 12 hours (because I find those a little daunting).

My go to from now on!

I use to use Tylenol extra strength and ever since I started using Motrin my headaches go away a little faster. I also use them for menstrual cycle pains (cramps, breast sensitivity etc) and oddly it helps a lot. The gel like capsules make it easy to intake with water. No side affects of burning even if i dont eat. Defiantly going to be my new go too instead of Tylenol.

February 10, 2020

I'd definitely use again!!

This was my first time ever using a motrin product but it definitely wont be my last! The liquid gels made them easy to swallow with no taste and they were highly effective. Relieved my migraine in record time!

Wow

J’ai adoré ce nouveau Motrin, mon mal de tête est parti super vite grâce à un comprimé et m’a aider à m’endormir plus vite. Je recommande ce produit!! Je vais acheter ce produit.

Motrin is a win

This product worked quickly and was very effective. It helped very much with menstrual pain as well as headaches. I'm a big fan of the packaging also, will buy again for sure,

Great for Menstrual Pains

Motrin definitely helps with menstrual pains and cramps. It didn’t eliminate the pain for me but at least reduced it! It hasn’t been able to fully relieve tough migraines or back pains but it acts fast on smaller aches and pains.

Good for menstrual cramps

I used these while I was experiencing pain from menstrual cramps and it worked immediately and was super effective! Definitely recommend these for making your time of the month easier.

Definetly something that I would buy! Motrin Pain Relief

Really surprised by how much I liked this product! I never used Motrin before for my headaches or menstrual cramps, but definitely will buy it now! I love that the liquid gels are small and easy to swallow (cause I have a hard time swallowing pills), they come in a nice easy to carry with you bottle! Really happy I got to try this and I hope it works as good for you all like it did with me :)