MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN

February 14, 2020

Fast acting liquid gel caps

I was able to give Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels a try. I typically get mild to strong menstrual cramps during my time of the month. These gel caps worked like a charm. They are fast acting and highly effective. I took these at work at the onset of my period and within 20-25 mins my menstrual cramp pain was put to ease. I recommend this product to anyone who suffers from menstrual cramps as these pills are effective. I would definitely be repurchasing this product!

February 14, 2020

Love the liquid gel format

I recieved this product complimentary from Chickadvisor for my honest opinion on the product. I had the chance to use this product during my PMS. I do like the fact that this product is the liquid gel format because it is much easier to swallow and melt. I do not have severe PMS and this product was able to ease my cramps and other PMS. However, I do not think this product is for anyone who has severe pain because it does take a while for the pill to kick in. It helped ease the pain from my cramps, but I still had them. I will recommend this product for females who have mild PMS.

New Brunswick, Canada

Works!

Honestly. I needed this this week. Advil doesnt help, but this did! I am so happy I tried it. My menstral lovelies were in full force and this kept it at bay.

Good pain relief

I received Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gel from Chick Advisor to try for helping with my menstral pain. I usually get some cramps and back pain when I get my period. When I took this product, my pain was definitely less intense. The relief I felt from not having a pain in my back made me feel better. I will use this product again.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome

Motrin is my trusted go to brand. It’s works timely and efficiently. Will deff purchase again as it is my number 1 trusted brand. If you haven’t tried these do yourself a favour and purchase. You won’t be disappointed.

February 14, 2020

This pain reliever works great but a little confused

Super Strength Motrin has 400 mg of ibuprofen, which is great so you only have to take 1 of these instead of 2 of the regular ones. For me it only took about 25 minutes to start to work; also great. They are gel looking & easy to swallow. The only thing that I was a bit disappointed about was, it says "Super Strength Motrin", so I thought it would have something else with the ibuprofen, especially since it's supposed to be geared for period pain.

Helps with pain!

These work really fast. I get monthly migraines and I found they worked within about 20 minutes. I don’t love the shape of them. Because they’re fat and small instead of longer thinner liquid gels, they are kind of hard to swallow! If you have trouble swallowing pills that may be a issue. Otherwise I do find they really help with headache/migraine pain and I would probably purchase them again and recommend to a friend or family. #gotitfree #motrinsuperstrengthliquidgels

muscle pain what?

having just had a baby I have yet to experience period pain once again so have not been able to test this out as of yet, my husband on the other hand has used it to help with back pain and stated it has worked well enough that he was able to work.

Worked pretty well

I got a free trial of Motrin (#gotitfree) from ChickAdvisor review club. We were specifically asked to review this product and its efficacy as it relates to menstrual pain. I recently stopped taking hormonal contraceptives (after being on them for a very long time) and my periods have come back with a vengeance! I took Motrin and as far as I can tell, it was pretty effective. I had not previously used Motrin and it seemed to work pretty well as effectively as other OTC pain relievers. Honestly, I'd probably buy it if it's on sale, although I normally don't buy the brand names.

February 14, 2020

I took this product a few mornings ago after being up all night in pain. I honestly could not believe how fast this worked. Pain was gone within 10 minutes and stayed away all day. I have never taken anything that was that fast acting.