MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Saskatchewan, Canada

Quick acting but not long lasting.

My cramps feel like my uterus is super swollen, and then has been bandaged too tightly. Similar to if you sprained your ankle and shoved it inside some running shoes. Very compressed and uncomfortable. I have had cramps that were debilitating, typically though they make me lethargic, slow, and uncomfortable for the first 2 days of my cycle.

Enter Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels. Not even 15 minutes later I’m symptom free! I’m back to my spunky, crafty, doing-all-the-things-all-day-long self. However, 3.5 hours later I am feeling sluggish again. It’s not worn off completely but enough that I’m slow again.

5 hours in I’m checking to see if I can take another one, and I can’t for another hour. I’m sure part of it is that it is late in the day now and I’m also tired. The day has been long and full, and I’m sluggish. I take another one at hour 6 and again am fully ignorant of my discomfort again in about 15 minutes.

I tested the Motrin over two cycles of menstrual cramps and both times I found that they didn’t sustain the full 6-8 hour window that they promise. They are quick acting but not long lasting.

Thanks again, ChickAdvisor and Motrin!

New Brunswick, Canada

Motrin Works

I got this a few days before my period arrived. I’m not sure about anyone else but after I had my children the cramps and backpain associated with my period got much worse. I was excited to try this as anything else I’ve tried has just dulled the pain. Within 30 minutes I had no back pain!! And my cramps were gone.

I will definitely purchase these regularly!

Fast Acting and Effective

I've always suffered from bad menstrual cramps ever since I was a teen. I've used every over the counter and prescription medication for it. These Motrin pills were not only fast acting but they were also super effective. The relieved my pain quickly and relieved it for hours which was great. I would definitely purchase these again.

Great for Pain Relief

When i was selected by Chick Advisor to #getitfree I was really excited because I have wanted to find an alternative to the other brands of menstrual pain relief medication that is on the market. I found that this medication worked quickly and helped me feel alot more comfortable during "that time of the month". I would recommend trying this and really starting with 1 pill during your most painful or uncomfortable times and moving onto 2 pills if needed. I found 1 worked very well. I would highly recommend this to friends and family.

Definitely helps cramps!

I received this product free in exchange for my review.

I definitely got to test out the Motrin for some cramps. I used it as soon as I started to feel uncomfortable, and while it didn’t eliminate all cramps & pain, it definitely helped make it more bearable.

I would use Motrin again.

Works great!!

I tried this motrin for cramping and migraines and it worked so great! The pain subsided within about a half hour or so of using it and I only needed one!

United States

best around

Motrin is the best relieves pain and breaks fevers fast and best to take for headaches. My doctor told me this is better then Advil or any other pain medicals. I use this the most for traveling to and from work and school or trips always in my bag.

A life saver

I received this bottle of Motrin free to try from Chick Advisor.
    I suffer from terrible menstrual pains, which only got immensely worse since having my daughter. The only thing the doctor recommended was pain management. I had tried many different strengths of other over the counter pain meds, but nothing seemed to work for long periods of time. However, Motrin helps a lot longer than any of the other medications I have tried. Since using Motrin during my period, I have been able to have a normal life taking care of my daughter, as opposed to before when I would hardly be able to get off the couch to make dinner due to the pain. This product is a life saver!

QUICK RELIEVING

I took a couple for menstral cramps and I was pleasantly surprised at the speed of the effectiveness compared to other pain killers I’ve tried. They worked well and I’ll definitely be using them again

Great Pain Relief!

I got this free through Chick Advisor. I don't normally like taking pain medication when I have head aches, period cramps, or any other aches or pains, but after recently hurting my shoulder while skiing, this was a God-send! It did a great job at taking away the pain that I just couldn't shake with heating/ice packs, massage, etc. While I have yet to try it for menstrual pain (long cycles FTW), I'm sure it would help too, as it really helped other pain that my normal mentrual pain relievers couldn't!