MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Arizona, United States

Great effective product

I enjoyed this sample of Motrin, it worked well on reducing my migraine pain and also worked great in reducing my Menstral cramping pains. I would recommend this product and will buy it again

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Love it

Normally I have always use Tylenol or Advil but find the Motrin works much faster. Very easy to swallow. Bottles are super easy to get into especially if you're someone with sore hands.

effective

I took this for a headache about a week ago. I found it easy to swallow, fast working, and effective. It was at least as good as my extra strength Tylenol.

My new to go!

I used this for "that time" of the month and Wowsers!! It worked so well! Within 20 minutes of taking the capsules the pains had subsided and by 30 mins it was gone! I would definitely recommend this to others!

February 20, 2020

Excellent and quick pain relief

I used motrin when I get migraines. I'm very sensitive to weather changes, and it provided very quick relief. Also effective for menstrual cramps. An excellent value for the quality and quantity of pills provided. Will be switching to motrin from now on. Highly recommended!

Really Good

It helped subside my menstrual pain. I reached for this more than Advil or Tylenol. It takes time to kick in but it definitely does help. My pain left withing 30 minutes. Its great for regular day to day period pain!

Merveilleux

Vraiment, j'ai été agréablement surprise. J'ai souvent de gros maux de tête et ne fonctionne vraiment. J'en ai essayé des médicaments, mais celui-là, un gros Wow! J'ai enfin trouvé la pilule miracle pour ma tête qui avait la tête dure 😜

February 20, 2020

Would buy this again for most pains

I took this for my menstrual cramps. It took about half an hour for it to subside. It didn’t help 100% but I’d say it made a difference. Not in excruciating pain wanting to crawl up in a ball. It was manageable. But I find it does help with headaches well and body aches too. So overall it’s a good product. Will be buying some to have on hand.

Product was free so I could review.

February 20, 2020

The best for relieving pain

I suffer from chronic headaches and general chronic pain throughout my body this has been a great change to my day to day life. This is perfect for that time of the month as well as just in day to day life. Highly recommend!

Handy pain reliever

I really liked having Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels handy during my period. It did help with my cramps, but it didn't get rid of my headaches so that's why I am giving it a 4/5. I've always reached for Motrin during my period because it's always been the "go-to" brand. I've had family members and friends always rave about it to, so it's definitely something I'll continue to purchase.

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review from ChickAdvisor!