MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN¼ Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRINŸ Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tÎt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofÚne qui aide à soulager rapidement la fiÚvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Awardℱ 2021 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Awardℱ 2020

MOTRIN LIQUID GELS WORK WONDERS! TOTALLY RECOMMENDED

I honestly love this product!! I'll forever be grateful & glad Chick Advisor gave me the chance to test these Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels 400mg- They seriously WORK WONDERS!!! 🙏🙌👏😁
    They worked for every pain I had- Toothache, severe headaches/migraines & as well as monthly menstrual cycle cramps, too!! I also suffer from a scattered pain in the back, due to having an epidural when I gave birth to my son, 5 years ago. But I still seem to have really bad pain every now & then-sometimes unbearable! But these have literally worked on EVERY SINGLE PAIN! I was amazed!!!
    I'm like "Where have these been all my life???đŸ€ŻđŸ˜±đŸ˜ŻđŸ˜«" Now I know what I'll be using from now on, these 0!! Beyond thankful for being able to test & review these. I definitely recommend if you suffer from any minor pain, especially menstrual cramps but of course men can use these as well 😄 (keep in mind like I mentioned above, they really did work amazing on my severe headaches/migraines, so or even severe but depending what type of pain, if super severe contact a doctor, of course🙂)

Glad I tried Motrin, I will buy again

I have never purchased Motrin but was lucky enough to receive a free sample! I was impressed with the effectiveness of Motrin. I used it for pain relief during my period for cramping and headache. I will most definitely continue to use it in the future.

Fast acting

I received the sample of the full-size product in the mail. I used it for menstrual cramps and it worked like a charm. Within 15 to 20 minutes I was fine would definitely purchase again and recommend to others.

Fast pain reliever

It's amazing how fast Motrin liquid gels work. I took one when I was having serious cramps and I was good to go in 20 mins. #gotitfree and I would get it again even if it's not.

Effective pain relief

I would definitely buy this product and also recommend it to my family and friends who suffer from menstrual pain.. It provides effective pain relief during the initial menstrual days

Awesome Pain Reliever!

This product is awesome for period cramps! I took one pill at the first sign of cramps and I was pain free super quickly. They are easy to swallow and very effective. I will be purchasing in the future.

lrouse 560

Fast Active Pain Relief

I was somewhat surprised by how fast acting the Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels helped with subduing my pain and knowing that I didn't need to take additional pills to manage the pain. It was long lasting and effective!

Must buy

Hey yall! So I've always been a fan of Motrin for myself but now that I have a child who has recently started menstruating I thought I'd let her try it out and she honestly was so happy with it and was able to go about her day as per usual without much discomfort at all. So in summary this is a total must buy for cramping and not only that back pain. I use this in place of ibuprofen.

Jdr92 445

Great painkiller

I was excited to give motrin a try! I am a faithful ibuprofen user for my pain relief needs so I was eager to see how it stacked up against my usual go to. I found it to be on par with the no name brands I use. Great for relieving muscle and joint pain and menstrual cramps. I would buy again if I could get it around the same price as my regular no name brand.

tped29 160
    February 20, 2020

In the past few years, I have been experiencing cramps during my period that would bother me and at times, confine me to my bed.
    I took another pain reliever, and found it did an ok job.
    I received the opportunity to try Motrin. I have never tried this brand before. I was amazed how quick Motrin worked and took away my pain.
    It works quick and lasts for hours.