MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 24, 2020

Fast and effective pain relief

I received Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels to try from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review. I am someone who initially went on the pill when I was young due to extremely painful and almost debilitating menstrual cramps several days before my period and then during my period. Even after getting on the pill, which helped immensely, I still require some form of Ibuprofen during my cycle and it has always been a lifesaver. I tried this Motrin during the time I would normally require it, a few days before when the cramping starts and then a few days into my period, and they worked really well! They seemed to work fairly quickly, about 15 minutes I would say. I did not notice much cramping after that. I had to take another pill later in the day but that is usual for me. These Liquid Gels are coming up priced at around $16 CDN for 60 capsules, which is fairly affordable. All in all, I would certainly recommend these to anyone experiencing menstrual cramps because they do alleviate symptoms quickly and for a long period of time.

Have Endometriosis? This is a must try

Thank you so much to Chick Advisor and Mortin for sending me a full size bottle to test out. I so appreciative to be able to test this product out because it is life changing for me. So I have a medical condition called endometriosis. What does that mean? It means that my uterus lining has grown outside of the uterus. So when I have my period and cramps it is felt very severely by me. My doctor advised me this method: 2-3 days before my period take the maximum dosage (6 pills) in one sitting of generic pain killers to prevent the pain and continue this regime until the end of my period. After having been introduced to Motrin, I only need to take one to two pills a day before and during my period. Mortin is easy to swallow in a smooth capsule and fast acting. I am able to sleep through the night without waking up to period cramps. Since having tried Mortin, I have went out and purchased another bottle to support the brand and because it has really helped me through my pain and now I'm a loyalist to Mortin. I highly recommend Mortin for it's efficacy and their advance pain relief formula.

February 23, 2020

Perfect for that time of month !

I received a bottle of Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels from ChickAdvisor to try for free! I was really impressed with the quality of the liquid gels, and they were very easy to swallow. I used the product during my time of the month to help with cramping and the pains that come with it. The liquid gels helped immensely and allowed me to continue daily life without interruptions. They are long lasting and has great value for the price.

Cramps used to suck

I always hate that time of the month... the bloating and not to mention the cramps! Menstrual cramps used to keep me in bed for 1-2 days with a hot water bottle but now that I received the Motrin liquid gels from chick advisor I can say the cramps don’t get me down. I take 1 liquid gel as needed and my cramps go from overwhelming to non existent. I can take my life back and not let menstrual cramps keeps me from having fun with my kids.

February 23, 2020

Effective at relieving cramps!

I’ve never tried Motrin specifically for cramps, and this definitely did the trick! I’m glad to have had the opportunity to receive these in exchange for review and will definitely continue to take them as needed!

Effective

I received this Motrin tablets from ChickAdvisor and I must say that this product is amazing. It helps me with my menstrual pain and makes me feel better in just few minutes. Very strong and powerful tablets. A must have in your handbag and at home.

February 23, 2020

Good choice for pain relief

I had a chance to try Motrin Super Strength Liquid Gels for free thanks to ChickAdvisor. I found the capsule very easy to swallow. I love the bottle the capsules come in. I can open it up quickly. It isn't a struggle just to get it open. The capsule didn't take too long to ease my menstrual cramps. This is a great product to take for cramps (or any kind of pain).

Goodbye Cramps

I get the worst cramps during my menstrual cycle and these pills are a miracle drug to me. This medication takes my pain away not only my stomache cramps but my back and leg cramps too. I would recommend this and will use it on monthly basis

They’re great

The past couple months I’ve been having really bad cramps. And this really helped with them I found that I only had to take one to help relieve my cramps.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Bye headache

This is the first time I have tried Motrin. It worked a lot faster than two regular Advil and was easier to take than extra strength Advil.

I recommend Motrin to my friends and family