MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Exceptional

This product works amazing for menstrual pains! The quick actung formula starts within 20 minutes and gets to the pain fast. Liquid gels go down smoothly and easily. 100% worth it.

It works!

This product is really effective in pain relief not only for cramps but for other pain like body aches and even tooth aches. Within 30 mins my pain subsided. Defiantly would recommend!

February 20, 2020

Great for regular period pain

This is great for regular day to day period pain, however for my endometriosis it was not effective enough unfortunately which is common.
    It did help on the days prior to my period, to make the pain tolerable. So for myself I probably won't repurchase however for anyone without endometriosis I could see this being effective and much better then other forms of over the counter pain relievers.

good bye headaches

thank you motrin for getting rid of my terrible headaches and menstrual pain!! love that these are gel caps, they work so quick and almost immediately relieve all of my pain symptoms!!

This is amazing!!

This product was absolutely amazing for cramps as soon as I got cramps I took one and only one and within like a half hour my cramps have subsided.. I also used it for tooth pain when we had it or if my ankle was hurting because I had broke it a few years ago it helped that too but I really was amazed at how good it was for cramps I will definitely be buying Motrin from now on!
    I think it will be my #1 go to pain medicine from now on :)

Worked for me.

Enjoyed the product, it worked faster than tylenol and advil for me. Took about 15-20 minutes for it to start working and stop my cramps and migranes. Will definetly purchase this item in the future.

February 20, 2020

I had to wait for my cycle to come to use it, as instructed by ChickAdvisor when I received my package. A little bit of cramps, and it was gone when I popped one of these suckers in! Just like that! All gone! My boyfriend gets neck pain and headaches and he just loves taking this as it makes his pain goes away! Great for both of us!

This WORKED.

I used Motrin a few times for various things - headaches, body aches after a particularly rough gym session - and lemme tell you. I was surprised how well this works. I have a pretty high tolerance for pain meds and they don't usually work for me. I'm pretty impressed.

Works great!

I wasn’t able to use the Motrin for menstrual pain because my periods are irregular. However, I do get a lot of migraines and I found this medication was more helpful than Advil. My husband had his wisdom teeth removed and he said Motrin helped a lot with the pain!

Great alternative to advil

I got this product for free through chickadvisor in exchange for my honest review . I usually take Advil for my cramps and headaches , and since I got this I decided to give this a try . It worked great ! It worked just as good , if not better than Advil . It’s a great alternative , and secret - I find it works super good for hangovers as well ;)