MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

February 24, 2020

Efficace pour les douleurs!

Je n'avais jamais pensé à Motrin pour les douleurs menstruelles et à ma grande surprise c'est aussi conçu contre ce type de douleur! Efficace au même titre que d'autres produits comparatifs mais un petit bémol pour moi c'est la forme des capsules qui s'ingèrent moins aisément qu'une version plus à la verticale. Autrement, merci d'avoir calmé les deux derniers mois mes infâmes crampes cycliques!!!

February 24, 2020

Helps with menstrual pain as promised

I happened to get early spotting for my period and it was accompanied by dreaded cramps. Thankfully I had this Motrin on hand. It helped with the cramps, lessening them to at least bearable. It took a while to kick in, I'd say around an hour or so. But I was glad when it helped. I would recommend these to anyone who gets cramps. And at least they're multipurpose and can help with headaches as well. The pills are relatively small and easy to swallow.

I received a sample of Motrin in exchange for my honest review thanks to Chickadvisor.

Great, Effective Product

This is my go to product for cramps and headaches. It is fast and effective. And most times you only need one! The pills are easy to swallow and don’t give a bad aftertaste. I would recommend these to any women!

February 24, 2020

I have tried this product and it says to take 1 every 4 hours I find if you take 2 it works better found it works really good for my migraines and pain

Oh my lanta! New friend

Oh my lanta these pills are my new friend , they are really easy on my stomach and effective to work ! I love them and have recommended them to so many people!

February 24, 2020

These worked wonders for me!!! A god send.

I suffer from sometimes debilitating migraines and these worked like a charm. In under 30 minutes the pain would subside, they are very effective. Often times neither Tylenol or Advil will even touch the pain...but these worked every time. Thank you Motrin for saving the day...a few times. I would absolutely purchase these and recommend them to anybody looking for effective pain relief.

Great product

This is a Great product and works well for a gel cap. I would definitely recommend this product to friends and family. The value is very good. Its effectiveness worked well for me and better then other gel caps I've had.

February 24, 2020

Great for the tough days

I got this as a free product to try and review. I used this once for my headache and once for period cramps and it worked like a charm within 20 minutes! I try to use other modalities to combat pain first, but this did the trick when I needed something extra. I would definitely purchase this product. It was easy to take and effective.

February 24, 2020

My new go-to for post-workout

I like many used January to begin my health and wellness journey for 2020. That included going to the gym 3-4 times a week! My body wasn't as prepared as it once was so I felt muscle soreness almost immediately. I always found other brands would take too long to kick in or wouldn't last long. Motrin became an easy choice because of how quickly my pain would subside. Now that my muscles are use to working out - I don't always need it but on those especially hard days- Motrin Liquid Gels all the WAY.

February 24, 2020

The best for mensural pain

Motrin is my go to option when I have cramps and I always find it works well! 400mg of ibuprofen is the perfect strength for me and I appreciate that I only need to take 1 to feel relief!