MOTRIN Super Strength Liquid Gels Reviews

Super Strength MOTRIN® Liquid Gels help to relieve your everyday aches and pains so quickly, you’ll be back to doing the things you love to do before you know it. These super strength liquid gels contain 400 milligrams of ibuprofen to help deliver fast relief from fever and other pains.

MOTRIN® Ultra fort, 400 mg, en gélules, aide à soulager les douleurs et courbatures de tous les jours si rapidement que vous aurez tôt fait de reprendre vos activités. Les gélules contiennent une concentration ultra forte de 400 mg d'ibuprofène qui aide à soulager rapidement la fièvre et la douleur.

For more info visit, MOTRIN
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

March 03, 2020

Works for pain.

I don't see much difference between Motrin and Advil. Neither one work fast for me. The one difference that is minimal but notable is that with Motrin I only have to take one pill instead of two with Advil. Of course the colour and the shape of the pills are different. I like the shape of the Motrin bottle and how easy it is to pop the lid off. The pills themselves are easy to swallow. I can't say wether or not I would buy Motrin over Advil the next time I'm in need. It will probably have to do with whichever one is more cost effective.

#goitfree

Quick relief from cramps

I was sent this product to try out and I honestly loved it! I usually get really painful cramps on the first 2 days of my period. So this time I gave it a try and noticed it how quick and effective it was. I usually take at least 2 ibuprofen tablets a day of other brands for its effect to last long but with this I only needed one a day. Its also easy to swallow for those who have trouble swallowing pills (like I do). Id definitely repurchase

March 02, 2020

This is a good quality product

I will definitely be purchasing this medication at a later date. I love the gel capsules, it is easily swallowed. As a registered nurse I recommend this medication if you have trouble swallowing other coated capsules. The effect of the drug was typical- approx 35 minutes for effect depending on what else is in your stomach. My pain was relieved with just one pill.

They work fast

I picked these up at the drug store just to try because they cost less than my usual brand of ibuprofen and I was very glad that I did.

They are fast-acting, they last a long time and because I can use one instead of two they're a great value.

Did not do much

I was excited to try this and was waiting for a chance to use it. When I had the chance to use it initially I thought it worked as the menstrual cramps have subsided quickly but the effect did not last long. Lasted about 2hrs. I would try it again if there will be another chance but so far I have not like that its effectiveness lasted me maximum 2 hrs and the cramps was back

New Brunswick, Canada

Bye bye Cramps

I have found cramps to be one of those annoying companions of good old mother nature’s blessing to us every month. While not pleasant they tend to hang around for 3 days or so. I’ve used heat packs, tea and other analgesia for the pain to some effect. It wasn’t until I was at work one day that one of coworkers recommended this. It just happened to need a review on here and away we went. This is by far one of the best cramp relievers on the market with the, pleasant side effect of taking my headache away. The relief takes around 15 minutes to kick in and lasts for hours. Wish I had found this sooner and I absolutely recommend it! I received this product free to test and I love it. Will definitely buy it over and over again. It has earned its place in my medicine cabinet.

Motrin liquide gel !

Moi je l'ai apprécié, la seule chose c'est qu'il donne des brûlures d'estomac. Mais dans l'ensemble je trouve que le fait de prendre 1 comprimé au 6 heures est suffisant et il agit rapidement. Je vous le recommande.

March 01, 2020

Works well for period pain

I was given this product for free in exchange of a review. I have to say I usually need Anaprox or Naproxen monthly for period pain. I was happy to try Motrin instead and was pleasantly surprised. The month I tried Motrin I didn't have to take my usual dose of Anaprox. It relieves pain just as well as prescription medication. I would buy this in the future.

Ladies best friend!

I suffer from very bad cramps every month. Typically nothing works. I’ll take extra strength painkillers, and curl up with a hot water bottle & am useless until they decide to pass. Taking Motrin was able to provide some relieve. While they didn’t disappear completely, I was actually able to still function like a human and carry on with my day which is a miracle and a HUGE WIN. So I’ll take it! I will definitely be repurchasing! #gotitfree #motrinRELIEF

Good for pain

I get some back pain when I'm on my period, however I don't usually get really bad menstrual pain.
    Either way I always go with Motrin when it comes to back, shoulder pain.
    The liquid gel I found worked faster than their other versions. I really liked this and have already put a few in every bag in mine just in case.
    Motrin is my go to.

I received this product complimentary for review.