Mott's Apple Sauce Original

Mott's Apple Sauce Original Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 26 in Fruit Snacks

June 19, 2017

My children love this apple sauce

WE buy this apple sauce for my kids, they love it. It's a perfect portion size. We often bring it in our lunches too. The only issue I have with it it that most of the time when we open it some of it splashes out.

Otherwise great taste, texture and the packaging is attractive to kids too!

June 11, 2017

Nous adorons beaucoup ce produit a la maison. Les enfants en demandent dans chaque lunch. Je vais acheter sans problème ce produit à l'avenir. Je le recommande.

June 10, 2017

My kids are huge fans and think of them as a fun snack! I love that they are convenient and healthy. They're great on the go and at home. These are a staple in my house.

June 10, 2017

I like Mott's Fruitsations for easy, healthy snacks. I only buy the unsweetened. Its nice apple sauce and i love the combinations, but even the original is a Great healthy, quick snack.

May 29, 2017

Great product! Perfect for going on day trips, taking the kids out and school lunches! Fun for adults too! These have good nutrician and great taste!!

May 28, 2017

We buy these all the time for my daughter, niece and nephew. Nephew is a very picky eater and gobbles this sauce up no problem. Always have some hanging around the house/purse/diaper bag for a quick pick me upper.

May 19, 2017

We buy this all the time. My daughter is a vegetarian and Mott's is the only apple sauce that she will eat. Great at home or take with you for a snack.

May 10, 2017

J'adore la compote de pomme mott's et mes enfants aussi , très bon et nutritif , plein de fruits , une collation parfaite pour le parcd, la maison ou l'école.

May 09, 2017

Love, love, love apple sauce. It's in a convient package that is great for lunches. Kids love the flavour and best of all, I love the fact that they always go onsale.

May 08, 2017

Is a big hit with my kids and I buy t all the time definitely will buy more and is worth every penny. Both kids take them to school daily and I will continue to buy