Mott's Apple Sauce Original Reviews

January 05, 2018

Très bon goût!

Cette compote de pomme est un peu liquide, mais très bonne au goût. Elle n’est pas trop sucrée, comme certaines autres marques. Le prix est raisonnable pour la quantité.

September 28, 2017

Yum

SO good, so convenient. This apple sauce is good for at home, or even to take on the go. It has such a great texture, it is great for children and adults alike. It is smooth, and the apple flavour is very good. Sweet, enough to satisfy a craving, but it is not too sweet. It is also relatively healthy.

September 27, 2017

YUMM!

This is my go to when I want a quick snack that is just enough sweet to satisfy my sweet tooth. I never get tired of it. And when my friends come over with their kids they snack on apple sauce and they love it!

June 19, 2017

My children love this apple sauce

WE buy this apple sauce for my kids, they love it. It's a perfect portion size. We often bring it in our lunches too. The only issue I have with it it that most of the time when we open it some of it splashes out.

Otherwise great taste, texture and the packaging is attractive to kids too!

June 11, 2017

Nous adorons beaucoup ce produit a la maison. Les enfants en demandent dans chaque lunch. Je vais acheter sans problème ce produit à l'avenir. Je le recommande.

June 10, 2017

My kids are huge fans and think of them as a fun snack! I love that they are convenient and healthy. They're great on the go and at home. These are a staple in my house.

June 10, 2017

I like Mott's Fruitsations for easy, healthy snacks. I only buy the unsweetened. Its nice apple sauce and i love the combinations, but even the original is a Great healthy, quick snack.

May 29, 2017

Great product! Perfect for going on day trips, taking the kids out and school lunches! Fun for adults too! These have good nutrician and great taste!!

May 28, 2017

We buy these all the time for my daughter, niece and nephew. Nephew is a very picky eater and gobbles this sauce up no problem. Always have some hanging around the house/purse/diaper bag for a quick pick me upper.

May 19, 2017

We buy this all the time. My daughter is a vegetarian and Mott's is the only apple sauce that she will eat. Great at home or take with you for a snack.