Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

May 04, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical tastes like vacation! I love this flavour, it definitely reminds me of being on a beach somewhere. The added fibre is a bonus; you can't taste it at all. The one thing I don't like about this flavour when compared to others is that, if you look at the ingredients list, there is no actual physical pineapple or orange despite there being a picture of them on the packaging (and despite the strong flavour of those ingredients, which must come from "natural flavour"). That being said I still like it. Bananas are my favourite and I can definitely taste them in this. If your kids are picky, they might not like this one. But since they are a great healthy, low calorie snack, you could eat them all yourself anyway. I prefer this flavour to the Raspberry just because I feel it is a stronger flavour and a bit more unique than what you usually get with flavoured applesauces. I would recommend to people looking for easy, healthy snacks for themselves or for their kids. Even though I #gotitfree I would definitely purchase in the future.

May 04, 2017

Les enfants en mangent à tout les jours
    Une collation rafraîchissante et nutritive
    Que de bonheur pour maman et les enfants!!
    On adore cela !
    Je recommande fortement

May 04, 2017

Tellement bon! Avec des fibres ajoutées en plus c'est parfait pour les collations en boîte à lunch ou pour les fringales d'avant repas. Saveur délicieuse.

Yum!!
    What a great flavor for a fruit snack. My 7 year old can't get enough of the tropical flavor.
    I love that there is added fibre, it makes getting all of the good stuff into my kids way easier.

May 04, 2017

Bought and tried both the Mott's Fiber Rasberry and Tropical flavors. They taste great. My 2 year old daughter loves them as well. I plan to add these to my cupboard along with Mott's Fruitsations+Veggies for a regular snack. I put them in the fridge for a more refreshing snack. I will definitely recommend to my friends and family.

May 04, 2017

I bought this with my coupon along with the other flavour raspberry you can definitely taste all the different fruit in it which is pretty cool they're very healthy by 2 1/2 year-old son loves them I was very surprised as he's a very weird person with texture

May 04, 2017

I've always liked Mott's Fruitsations but I especially like this new product. I like that it is unsweetened and has added fiber. And, the tropical flavor is really tasty! Would highly recommend.

May 04, 2017

J'ai été choisis pour tester la nouvelle compote mott's fruitsations +fibre saveur tropical :) !
    J'étais ravis de pouvoir essayer ce produit avec mes enfants :)

Personnellement, saveur tropicale est selon moi la meilleur compote mott´s ! Je l'adore !
    Mes enfants ont également adorer !
    J'avais peur qu'avec l'ajout de fibre le goût des compote change et que les enfants n'auraient pas aimer. Mais au contraire ils les ont trouver très bonne et mon demander d'en racheter :) plus de compote ! Plus de fibre ! La maman est contente ! :)

Je recommande fortement cette délicieuse compote mott's fruitsations + fibre d'aveu tropical ! Une très belle collation pour tout le monde !! Merci Chickadvisor ! #cadeau :)

May 03, 2017

My 2 year old is a very picky eater. He really enjoyed the Mott's Fruitsations & Fibre Tropical. I felt good about feeding him it because it has fibre in it. Thank you for the opportunity to try it Chick Advisor. #gotitfree

May 03, 2017

We tried these today with the coupons I received from you ! My son loved them, the taste is great and my hubby even like it !! my grand daughter was over and she loved them as well ! Defiantly will be buying these again for my kids lunches