Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

April 27, 2019

Good for kids

Not a huge fan of this product BUT I do really like it for my kids and my kids really like them too. They are good for a quick snack or on the go or school lunches.

April 12, 2019

je vous le recommande

Une compote non sucré et vraiment bonne au gout, je l'ai adoré, surtout le gout tropical je vous le recommande , ça fait une petite collation vraiment santé.

April 07, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love this product

I love Motts applesauce, this is my go to brand, my kids love this applesauce, not too sweet and love the different flavour selections. I highly recommend their brand

April 04, 2019

Collation santé

Enfin une collation facile et agreable pour les enfant et pour les grands car j avoue avoir un petit penchant pour cette saveur.facile a integrer dans les lunchs, fait de bon ingredients et a cout abordable . Je recommande

April 03, 2019

family loves it

my daughter loves it the most, she always ask for it. the taste is good and it is not too sweet, and it feels healthier than other brands that I tried before.

March 25, 2019

Love this brand and the taste

This is a wonderful brand. Tastes always great quality and I know I'm getting value for my money. My children love it and it's a steeple in our household.

February 22, 2019

Great Snack!

My kids loves these! I like that it has no artificial color or flavor. This is a good snack for kids especially on the go. I usually put some in the diaper bag to make sure they have a snack wherever we go.

February 21, 2019

I love it’s so fruity!

I always buy these because my kids enjoy them so much and they are so perfect to bring to school for lunches. We always buy the unsweetened ones. These are also perfect when we are on road trips!

February 20, 2019

Huge hit with children

This product is our go to snack with our two children. Easy for on the go we tend to chose this to add to our lunch pack. The ingredients are easy to understand and clear.

February 18, 2019

Great snack for work

These are just great for me in the middle of the after noon when I have those hunger pangs I have one of these and bang it is gone and I feel no guilt at all because there is no sugar in the fruit cups at all. I always have these on hand.