Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

May 03, 2017

MOTT'S FRUITSATIONS*+FIBRE Tropical....WOW!!!! Put this on vanilla ice cream (hot or cold)...Great way to sneak fruit and fiber in an 11 year old. Amazing how many of these he can scoff down. Great eating right from the put but put on a ham what a glaze!!

May 03, 2017

It was very tasty and it was enjoyed by myself and my whole family especially my kids. I bet I will buy it wish I could get more coupons that I could buy even more...

May 03, 2017

What a great snack! From my 1 yr old.to.my husband! We absolutely.loved thhe tropical flavored one!

I work in a busy place and dont often have time to sit down and eat so to pop one open and slurp it back is perfect!

May 03, 2017

I love the tropical fruitsations +fibre. Will totally buy this one again! Most of all my daughter was huge fan as well! She even asked for seconds! I definitely will recommend these to all parents for school lunches or just late night snaking!

May 03, 2017

Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibre Tropical was the perfect blend of flavours and you couldn't even tell that it had anything "extra" in it. I thought that it might taste too much like "banana" (we're generally not a fan) but it tasted mostly like pineapple (with other subtle flavours).

May 03, 2017

Great tasting. The whole family love it. So much so I have had to out and buy more. They will definitely be on the shopping list from now on. The price is great to!

May 03, 2017

I love that this is a super convenient snack to carry. I got 2 coupons , so #gotitfree, picked it up at my local Walmart and I was pleasantly surprised by how tasty it is. Because it has added fibre, it is a great choice for breakfast or a morning snack. I take medications which can cause constipation, and would rather not add any additional meds, so this is a great way to get natural fibre in my diet.
    With no added sugar, it is also a great choice for anyone on a reduced sugar or calorie diet. It has an applesauce consistency, but a hint of tropical fruit.
    I will definitely buy this again.

May 03, 2017

I received this in my Product Review Club box & went and got it right away. All I can say is AMAZING! My picky boyfriend tried it, who by the way hates fruits and veggies, and even he loved it! What a great snack! So happy I had the chance to try it. I highly recommend buying it. Perfect for lunches, or snacks at home!

May 03, 2017

The tropical flavor is amazing and definitely better tasting that the ordinary apple sauce flavours. My 5 year old daughter enjoyed this flavor and the best part is it's a healthy snack! The taste is refreshing and close to natural. I would recommend putting this is the fridge as it taste better cool/cold.

May 03, 2017

I really loved this snack, but my little ones weren't as keen on the taste as the raspberry one. It might have been because it was a bit more tart. With 2g of fibre in each serving, no added sugars and only 50 calories, it's a no brainer that this is what I would pack in their lunches. Super quick grab and go snack, with a lot of nutrients. Will 100% buy again (both flavours!)