Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

June 12, 2017

My family were lined up to try Fuitsations+Fibre Tropical flavour. Tropical is true to its word and tastes fabulous! I love the pineapple mix. It's so good! I want my kids to have fruit for lunches and snacks, but an apple usually gets bruised, not eaten and then thrown out. I love that my kids can get their fruit serving in a cup and I know that they will eat it. Plus it has fibre that they won't even notice. ALSO...it's unsweetened and tastes great!

June 11, 2017

I got picked to try the new motts applesauce that is available to purchase. I tried the tropical applesauce this time and enjoyed it. The pineapple over powered the taste of the Apple making it taste like you're eating pineapples and not applesauce. With the added fibre and no sugar added makes it more healthy and enjoyable. Definitely going to buy it again.

June 11, 2017

This product was well packed as always. Very well labeled and I had no issues finding what I needed.

This applesauce lived up to my expectations of the company and would be picked over the paks I usually buy.

It was a big hit with my child. She would ask for more. Will definitely recommend in the future.

June 11, 2017

Really great product to try. Had a really great taste easy to pack on the go and easy to open. Would really purchase again. Always love trying out new products

June 11, 2017

I received this product as part of the chick advisor product review club and it was my favourite flavour out of all the apple sauces. I will recommend this to other friends and family and will be buying again. Great healthy snack with added fiber (bonus!) :)

June 10, 2017

My family has one each day with their lunches to school.
    The boys like the variety of fruits so they choose which one they want.
    I feel that they are eating healthy and have a balanced diet.
    Thank you for the convenience of serving fruit.

June 10, 2017

La collation aux fruits Mott's Fruitsations* +Fibres Tropicale est idéale pour combler en partie les besoins en fibres de moi et mes enfants moi j ai bien aime sont gout et seulement un de mes enfants a aimer on a pas toute les meme gout je suis tres satisfaite tres bonne collations merci de m avoir permis de l essayer j en ai meme racheter mes enfant en on redemander merci encore je le recommande ses sur

June 10, 2017

My son is very very picky. He doesn't like to eat anything. Bit I m surprised when he as it all. I give him for lunch to school every day n he loves it. So thumbs up for this and this is perminabgt addition in my grocery .

June 09, 2017

We've bought Mott's apple and mixed fruit sauce before for the kids. We got chance to try the Mott's fruitsations + fibre topical free through ChicAdvisors' #gotitfree. The kids loved this flavour and I loved the added fibre . The texture of the sauce remained smooth with is great! Will definately buy more of these for fast and easy snacks

June 09, 2017

I always buy Mott's product for my kids as snacks and as well as for my spouse that is on the road all week long. They loved this new product ! I recommand it for sure ! As a busy mom it's nice to always have that kind of snack around !