Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

October 06, 2020

Tasty!

This is a Tasty and convenient snack! The added five makes it a healthier choice. There are several varieties to choose from which makes it good for a family with multiple people and taste expectations.

October 06, 2020

Great way to get veggies in my boys

This is a go to lunch box snack daily. My three boys all eat it and I feel good about them getting some fruits and veggies in.
    I also use it in my baking... makes moist bread.

WoW!

Une excellente collation, facile à apporter sur le pouce. Goût octueux, rafraichissants et c'est très nutrtif et santé. J'adore glisser ça dans la boîte à lunch de mes enfants!

Juicey flavour

I really enjoyed the fresh fruit taste of this #motts fruitsensations. It has a very smooth and palatable texture that makes it my favorite go to on car rides. My grandchildren always ask for some when they come visit so I make sure to have plenty on hand of all flavors..

October 05, 2020

Absolutely the best ever!

My grandson is a very picky eater so I was very nervous giving him this to try and to my amazement he loved it, he ate the whole thing without a sound and asked for more. He said it was delicious and fruity.

5 minute vacation

these are the perfect little snack in the afternoon to add some sweet without all of the additives. I feel comfortable giving these snacks to my kiddo without guilt of stuffing him full of sugar!

October 01, 2020

DELICIOUS!

We love Motts in our house. They taste great and it's nice to add the fiber in as an option along with all of their other flavors. Easy to grab packs and perfect portions. Very affordable as well! They are a great healthy treat.

September 28, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Delicious Snack

My son loves these. He eats one Motts applesauce almost daily. Great flavor. Great price. Many flavors to choose from. I always keep a stock of each flavor. Will keep purchasing.

September 11, 2020

So good

These taste so good and are low calories so I don't feel really guilty when I snack on them. I eat two of them when I crave something sweet and they satisfy my cravings. Would definitely recommend those to anyone who counts his calories and wants to be able to eat something sweet and yummy without guilt.

September 09, 2020
    Iowa, United States

Delicious

Those applesauce are the best. I really like the tropical flavour to shake up the usual apple sauce. I also love that it’s unsweetened but still just sweet enough naturally. Will definitely buy again.