Mr. Clean All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

September 19, 2020

Good for everyday cleaning

I always have a bottle of diluted Mr Clean around so if ever something gets dirty, I squirt and wipe. The smell is not too strong so I can use it even with kids around.

July 21, 2020

Definitely will buy again. Monthly purchase.

I love the smell of Mr.Clean lemon and citrus. I ude it a lot because I have two young kids. There is always something to clean on the floor or on many different surfaces. Leaves a nice smell behind.

June 12, 2020

#Mr.clean

Très bon produit nettoyant pour les planchers . L'odeur de citron qui reste une coupe d'heure dans la maison est vraiment une excellente senteur. Une excellente marque.

June 08, 2020

Best cleaner

I use to use pinesole, but I found it was too tough. I switched to this one and find it way better! The smell isn’t as strong and it smells much cleaner and it doesn’t leave any residue

June 08, 2020

I love this product and will buy it again for sure.

I am a professional cleaner and I love mr clean you can use it on anything and and can spray right on the surface it with out worrying if it leave any marks where it was sprayed

September 04, 2019
    Indiana, United States

No job to tough

If you want a good smelling scented cleaner this is my pick. It smells wonderful for days after use. I even add it to my mop water. It never leaves any buildup residue behind. Great for countertops to.

August 13, 2019

Mr. clean is all you need

I have been using Mr. clean in my house for all my cleaning for the past 20 years. It is a wonderful household disinfectant for your weekly cleans in your household get sick and you need a good cleaning in your house.

The the lemon smell of the Mr. clean just makes everything smell clean and Your house looks nice and shiny too!

October 16, 2018

Great All Purpose Cleaner

My husband bought this when I asked him to pick up more All Purpose Cleaner , I’m was surprised how effective this cleaner was and I liked that it didn’t leave a strong chemical smell . I definitely would buy again .

September 21, 2018

Will buy again

This is the product that I use at my job to clean. It is very versatile. I clean everything from the sinks, to the toilet, countertops, and floors. It is very effective at making a whole place smell fresh in clean.

September 11, 2017

Does the job

This cleaner has a pretty mild smell compared to other cleaners. That being said, its smell is not too chemically, it is quite manageable.
    This cleaner works well, and cleans like a wonder. I like using this, as it is pretty gentle.