Mr. Clean All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

September 11, 2017

Does the job

This cleaner has a pretty mild smell compared to other cleaners. That being said, its smell is not too chemically, it is quite manageable.
    This cleaner works well, and cleans like a wonder. I like using this, as it is pretty gentle.

September 11, 2017

So fresh and so clean

This product is really good on multiple surfaces it provides effective into bacterial qualities to your home good for antivirus name two bacterial agents I highly recommend this.

July 13, 2017

The perfect scent!

I love using the Mr. Clean All Purpose Cleaner in the lemon scent. It just has to typical " clean " smell. Love using this cleaner on my floors and letting the spring breeze come through the house with opened windows. truly comforting.

Besides the great original lemon scent, it works great and covers most cleaning needs with only having to use one cleaner! It can be used as such or mixed in with some hot water. A bottle of this cleaner will last you a long time.

May 30, 2017

This is my go to household cleaner. It's very versatile and can be used on multiple surfaces. I use it for everything. I love the fresh clean scent it leaves behind. Great product.

April 13, 2017

I like the scents especially of lemon scent. I using Mr. clean to clean my floor and the kitchen and bathroom..... Actually I am using it every day.

February 18, 2017

This is my go to cleaner for all my mopping. Add a little bit and you can smell it! It leaves your house smelling beautiful! With all the different scents there will be something for you!

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup laver ma maison avec le produit au citron de cette marque. C'est un indispensable pour la maison. Laisse un léger parfum frais après l'utilisation.

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement ce nettoyant de Mr. Clean. Je nettoie tout avec ce produit. Mes plancher, ma cuisine et ma salle de bain. Il sent divinement bon et laisse tout propre sans laisser de traces.

June 22, 2016

Love this floor cleaning. One of my favourites! It is very affordable and works well at cleaning my floors. I bought this at my local grocery store. It is readily available at most drug/grocery stores. I would recommend this cleaner to others.

March 17, 2016

I love this product the smell is amazing.... the clean power zaps the dust and cleans my hard wood surfaces I enjoy this product and will buy it again.