Mr. Clean All Purpose Cleaner Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 391 in Household Cleaning Products

April 13, 2017

I like the scents especially of lemon scent. I using Mr. clean to clean my floor and the kitchen and bathroom..... Actually I am using it every day.

February 18, 2017

This is my go to cleaner for all my mopping. Add a little bit and you can smell it! It leaves your house smelling beautiful! With all the different scents there will be something for you!

November 08, 2016

J'aime beaucoup laver ma maison avec le produit au citron de cette marque. C'est un indispensable pour la maison. Laisse un léger parfum frais après l'utilisation.

November 08, 2016

J'aime tellement ce nettoyant de Mr. Clean. Je nettoie tout avec ce produit. Mes plancher, ma cuisine et ma salle de bain. Il sent divinement bon et laisse tout propre sans laisser de traces.

June 22, 2016

Love this floor cleaning. One of my favourites! It is very affordable and works well at cleaning my floors. I bought this at my local grocery store. It is readily available at most drug/grocery stores. I would recommend this cleaner to others.

March 17, 2016

I love this product the smell is amazing.... the clean power zaps the dust and cleans my hard wood surfaces I enjoy this product and will buy it again.

March 17, 2016

I love this all purpose cleaner for 2 reasons... the first being that its mr clean and takes the tough work out of scrubbing , it has some mighty cleaning power and the second being that it will leave your space smelling fresh and clean!

March 02, 2016

I do have pros and cons when it comes to this product, pros: It is an amazing cleaner and disinfects really well, its one of the best cleaners that I have ever used and It's not overly expensive.Cons :the chemical smell is quite strong so I always have Windows open because it tends to choke me up and I make sure my cats are in a different room when I'm cleaning

February 02, 2016

For me the product it's a little greasy and doesn't leave a good smell that transmits " clean house" after using it. It's ok for some cleanings if you are not too perfectionist. don't recommend for inside your house

January 24, 2016

I love this product. We always have it in our household. I like the fact that is a disinfectant. I use it on my counters on the floor, in the bathroom. Its great an smells so fresh!