Mr Clean Multi Surface Disinfecting Liquid Reviews

April 02, 2020

This product is excellent and really works great.

I love this product to disinfect my kitchen surfaces and bathroom surfaces. It leaves a really nice fresh scent that isn't overpowering. I've even used it in the sinks & tubs also.

March 30, 2020
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

One of my absolute favorite cleaning products!!!

I absolutely love this cleaning with mr clean. To me it is the best smelling product out there. Not only does it smell great but it is also great for my floors.... I love Mr clean😊

January 03, 2020
    Texas, United States

Stopped our pet odor

When I first started working at my current job, the boss had dogs in the Offices. One of the dogs was not potty trained and the office reaked. I use Mr clean products in my own home so I brought some one day and cleaned everything from top to bottom. The Mr clean solution got rid of the smells so much my boss was impressed. He had said that they tried a lot of different products and nothing really helped but Mr clean really made a difference and it smelt nice too, not like chemical cover ups but clean. Although the dogs are now gone from the office we still currently buy mr clean products for all our cleaning needs.

December 11, 2019

Great product

I love this cleaner It smells good and leaves everything smelling clean It’s easy to use and easy on the hands It cuts through dirt and grime quite effectively

May 30, 2019

The best floor cleaner!

I use Mr. Clean as a floor cleaner and it’s the only product I found that was effective in removing hairspray from my bathroom floor. Nothing else could cut through that sticky mess. I would highly recommend this product!

May 15, 2019

Mr clean is Mr clean

Absolutely live this product, pretty much use it for everything and anything, floor, counters etc.. I like the fact that they add febreze into their products which makes the smell enjoyable

April 14, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Love Love Love

I'm absolutely in love with Mr clean it goes above and beyond my expectations ! Spray and leave on for a min and bam it's clean you never have to scrub or fuss with the mess it just whips away! It's very very affordable, you get a nice size bottle for 2.97 .

April 06, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great for the value

This product is GREAT love the smell and how it makes the cupboards very clean and refreshing...its a great product and very affordable...a little bit goes a long ways

March 20, 2019

Mr clean

This product was ok for the most part. I felt like the smell was very over powering so I opened up the windows but it did its job cleaning. Would only buy again if it was on sale again

March 19, 2019

Gets the job done right the first time

Having messy children and my dogs my house needs to be cleaned ok a daily basis. From cupboards to walls to floors. Even bathrooms and sinks there is no one else I trust but mister clean to get into every nook and cranny disinfecting and removing any dirt and germs. Powerful clean with great scents.