Mum-Mum Apple Rice Rusks
Good

Mum-Mum Apple Rice Rusks Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 135 in Baby Food

March 13, 2017

This product is great! I love it for my daughter as it keeps her not only entertained but she is eating something that she likes and it's safe for her to eat. The only reason I won't give it full 5 stars is because the price isn't the greatest when they eat it so quickly, I will continue to buy it however as she does like it and compared to other brands it doesn't dissolve on her hand but on her mouth

February 27, 2017

I found my daughter loved rice rusks right up until a year old. They dissolve almost immediately so theres no fear of your little one choking, they are not a messy and are easy to bring along on trips. We always had a few packages tucked away in her diaper bag in case she wanted to snack. They come in a few different assortment of flavors and my daughter loved them all. Since we have another little one coming in June I will be sure to stock up when they are on special.

February 15, 2016

My baby really enjoys the Mum-Mum Apple Rice Rusks. He can now hold them by himself and fee himself. These are great if you are starting solids since they melt in the mouth. He seems to enjoy the apple flavor.

November 29, 2015

Great cracker for babies but my son absolutely hates this flavour of mum-mum and usually ends up giving it to the dog. I've tried it myself and it's not too bad but the banana flavour is much better.