Munchkin Miracle 360* cups Reviews

August 04, 2018

Miracle cup indeed

Based on many recommendations I purchased this cup and baby figured it out in very little time. It's easy to clean with only 3 parts and very durable. Liquid does come out when dropped however and I only wish it came with lids for easy travelling. I use the plastic lid it came with and it does fine.

August 04, 2018

Best cup for a Toddler

I bought this cup after a Friend recommended it to me. This has been the best cup for my 2 year old. It's easy to clean every part which was my biggest worry. It's exclusively his milk cup. I can clean every part knowing there is no spot milk can get into and mold. This cup also helped him with transitioning to a regular cup.

July 18, 2018

On apprend petit à petit à boire

Le première fois ce n'était pas facile puisque l'eau ne coule pas toute seule... (Mon bébé avait l'habitude de boire au biberon ou avec une système de bec.) mais finalement, il s'y est fait et adore boire "comme un grand". Le système est pratique puisqu'il n'y a pas d'eau partout quand le verre tombe.

3.2/5

July 18, 2018

Couldn’t get liquid out

I don’t know whether I was doing it wrong or what, but after my daughter was struggling with this cup I tried it and I had to suck so hard to get any water to come out. We didn’t use it again. Wasted our money.

July 16, 2018

all time favourtie cup for my son!!

Bought this cup to help teach my son to use a "big boy cup" he was able to figure it out no problem. It's spill proof so that is an exta bonus. It also is very easy to clean and put back together. I love that there is no straws to clean

May 25, 2018

presque parfait!

jai tester differente marque et model de verre anti-fuite pour ma mini. elle a adorer boire avec le 360 et peu aisement le manipuler seul assez jeune. je le trouve facile a nettoyer car tout se defait contrairement a des modele a paille. le seul point negatif cest lorsque le verre est lancer au sol...wow mechant degat! le shock fait un jolie spray de lait ou d'eau sur une bonne distance sur le plancher. mais cest vraiment le seul point negatif, car ce que je prefere de ce model cest quil apprenne a boire au verre et non avec un gobelet ou avec une paille...cest ce qui se rapproche le plus d'un verre!

2.8/5

May 23, 2018

Munchkin Cup

Love the idea of this cup but it still leaks. When it falls on the floor oh what a mess. I just hope someone can come up with a cup that doesn't leak.

May 23, 2018

My son loves them

My son loves his 360 cup. He currently has 3 in rotation. One for milk, water and juice. The only downfall is if they fall on the ground it splashes but other than that they are amazing. My son has always loved drinking out of a glass. But now he can without the worry of spilling!

May 16, 2018

Munchkin Cups

The Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup is amazing I got one for my daughter for her Birthday. It's a easy learning transition cup that I would reccomend to anyone as it is a leak-free cup and is easy to use.

May 09, 2018

À essayer

Mon garçon avait de la misère à boire seul avec son verre à bec, quand j'ai essayé ce produit mais avec les poignées il a commencé à boire seul. De plus sa se rapproche plus de boire au verre.