Munchkin Miracle 360* cups Reviews

May 16, 2018

Munchkin Cups

The Munchkin Miracle 360 Cup is amazing I got one for my daughter for her Birthday. It's a easy learning transition cup that I would reccomend to anyone as it is a leak-free cup and is easy to use.

May 09, 2018

À essayer

Mon garçon avait de la misère à boire seul avec son verre à bec, quand j'ai essayé ce produit mais avec les poignées il a commencé à boire seul. De plus sa se rapproche plus de boire au verre.

April 30, 2018

Best cups for toddlers/babies!

I received one of these as a gift at my baby shower. My son skipped sippy cups and went straight to using these and he loves them. I've bought around 6 of them for him and I love how easy they are to clean. The only time they've ever spilt is when they hit the floor at the right angle pretty hard and there's barely anything that comes out. I've read other reviews for them that say mold builds up around the rubber ring on the lid but these are easy to remove and wash.

April 28, 2018

Easy Transition

The Munchkin Miracle 360 Cups allow for an easy learning transition between a bottle and a regular cup. The edge seals if they aren't drinking from it, making it leak-free. Although the odd time the cup takes a tumble and some water flies out. Pretty neat concept for the young ones!

April 27, 2018

My Daughter's Favorite Cup

I bought this in a whim one day because it was on sale and I liked the fact that it would teach my little one how to drink out of a cup like a big girl. It quickly became her absolute favorite. (To the point that she will hide it so I won't take it away to wash it! ) My only very small complaint would be that because of how it works, sometimes when the cup is dropped or shaken it spills a little bit. A very small thing in my book. It is also SUPER easy to clean!!!

April 10, 2018

La meilleure

De loin la meilleure tasse que j’ai essayé avec les enfants. Aucun dégâts, ils peuvent boire de n’importe quel côté. Offert avec ou sans poignée, de loin la plus efficace de toute celle que j’ai utilisé

2.3/5

March 05, 2018

maybe I got a lemon?!?

After reading the other reviews, I feel like i have a completely diff cup! We got a WOW cup for our older daughter and when these 360 cups came out we got one for our now 1 yr old. However, the second the cup hits the floor the liquid (mostly milk) splatters everywhere! it makes a huge mess! I regret buying this product! Even if i have her sitting on the floor and she drop it, the milk spills out! its more of a headache cleaning the mess after!

February 08, 2018

Love !!

My daughter took to these cups fairly quick. So much more convenient and a LOT less messy than other cups we've used. Easy to clean/take apart, and hardly ever leak/spill. Love them

January 13, 2018

I would recommend this product!

My baby never took a bottle, so when it was time for her to start getting her fluids from a cup I tried a few different ones. Once she got the hang of this one, it was the clear winner! No spills! The cup is really easy to clean and comes in super fun colours. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cup for their toddler.

October 09, 2017

Love this!

I absolutely love this cup! It's no spill is great for on the go but it's also great at teaching my daughter how to drink properly out of a cup.

Definitely worth trying with your toddler.