Good

murad anti wrinkle serum Reviews

Ranked #628 out of 718 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

July 15, 2017

I wish it wasnt so pricey!!

I received this in my Sephora Play subscription, and it has left me clamouring for more! Its a great product that goes on easily, and leaves the skin feeling smooth, and soft. I do find the retail price of this product to be high, and I am not sure that I would purchase at the full price.

May 18, 2016

Loving this serum so much! It goes on so smooth and really helps around the eyes where the smile lines settle in. Will probably purchase again even though the price point is high.

August 27, 2009

i got this as a sample.I thought it's so small and tiny ,wouldn't really help me much.So i tried it at night,little amount on mu laugh lines..I dont really have wrinkles..just the laugh lines etc...
    They disappeared on the 3rd day!! i was surprised..So I passed it on to my mom who has wrinkles....she loved it too!!
    So ,going to buy it as a gift for her soon.Only thing is that it's expensive...but I guess you need to use very little amount,and the effect lasts for couple of weeks..So i guess its money well spent:-)

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!