Muscle Milk
Good

Muscle Milk Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 303 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

April 12, 2017

I have tried Muscle Milk in both chocolate and vanilla and surprisingly being a chocolate milk lover I actually preferred the vanilla. For whatever reason the chocolate one is thicker like a milkshake but the vanilla is smooth and has the consistency of milk. Both flavors are a bit sweet since they contain artificial sweeteners but this is something I'm used to since my husband is diabetic and I have long learned to live with sugar free drinks.

If you are looking for a high protein drink this is great. It contains 20g of protein in the 330 ml container and it's also quite high in potassium containing 660 mg. Although I don't work out I still enjoy Muscle Milk on occassion, especially considering they sell them at my local Dollarama that I visit quite frequently. In my opinion they taste much better than most high protein drinks but I would still prefer a nice tall glass of Chocolate milk or white milk instead.

April 04, 2017

For something quick on the go, these can be great. My local dollarama has started stocking them in preparation for a gym opening up next door. I decided to grab a few to take to school on my long days. The taste is not good. It's not horrific, but it's not good. They taste incredibly metallic and are so full of artificial sweeteners that they taste sickly sweet but it's not sugary sweet, it's fake chemical sickly sweet. If I'm in desperate need, I may grab one but they will never be something I recommend.

April 30, 2015

very good product especially after a workout. helps with getting results faster

April 18, 2015

I've struggled with weight my entire life until I really understood what I needed to do to keep the weight off and live a healthier lifestyle.
    Last year my gym brought in Muscle Milk and I decided to try it as I don't get enough protein in my diet for the amount of physical activity I do. Though the after taste is slightly chalky, it's far better than the taste of most protein bars or shakes. And it's as easy as twisting the cap instead of dragging out my blender to make my own.

I drink at least 1 per day and find that Muscle Milk has helped with my energy levels before and after a workout.