Mustela Bebe 2-in-1 Hair and Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #60 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

No. 1 Baby Care Brand in Europe.

June 06, 2017

J'ai adoré ce nettoyant que j'ai reçu en cadeau. L'odeur est douce et agréable! Il est assez dispendieux mais parfait pour les peaux sensibles! Il laisse la peau douce sur bébé!

May 30, 2017

Ce gel douche 2 en 1 esf fantastique mon fils a beaucoup de difficultés avec sa peau du a des plaque de peau sèche et certain savon pour le corps empire la situation meme si jai un tres bon hydratant pour sa peau mais se savon rend l'heure du bain plus agreable pour lui et pour moi sachant que sa ne lui piquera pas tout la nuit ! C'est plaques on même diminuée. Ce savon fait parti de notre routine du soir et il est génial.

April 07, 2017

my baby has supper sensitive skin and I tried all things out there and this line was the only line of products that didn't make her skin break out!!! love this line of products!!

October 09, 2016

I bought this for my baby to help with some dry patches of skin and dry hair. It helped right away! I'm not a huge fan of the smell but I did get used to it.

July 12, 2016

I've tried this product on my 2 years old kid and I reeeaaally love it! His skin is so soft and hydrated and the perfume is so light, but just perfect! I recommande this baby product and will buy it again for sure! Altough the price is a bit high, but I prefere to pay a little pricy for a quality product. My son's skin is sensible and do some rash. With this body wash, I have no eczema issu.

July 10, 2016

finally found the product to use for my newborn baby. very mild formula thus very gentle for my baby's skin. i also use cerave bebe wash and shampoo but mustela is better.

February 04, 2016

I used many soaps, oils & bath additives for my son who has very bad eczema and he would always break out in hives or his eczema would get worse. Even products that were meant for baby's eczema caused him to have reactions. I was advised by the dermatologist to try this and it works perfect for him. I now use this with my other son as well as a regular body & hair cleanser

January 14, 2016

Great product, I love it. A little bit expensive bit so great smell and effective that it is a good purchase!

June 08, 2015

I received this at my baby shower, and I really enjoy it. It is great for my baby's sensitive skin, and the scent is very soft.

June 02, 2015

I use this all the time. Got some free samples from the company and they are great. The baby smells like the scent of the wash for hours after her bath. The smell is calming I love all mustela products.