Mustela Stelatopia Moisturizing Cream Reviews
#37 in Lotions

December 12, 2019

It works

This is an amazing product. My baby boy got cradle cap and dehydrated skin (I’m worried will lead to eczema). I got this cream and it works specially to his cradle cap. Though pricey but its an all in one cream for my baby. And to tell you, my husband use this to keep his skin hydrated and moisturize so is my daughters.

November 21, 2019

Pricey compared to others but WOW

This cream has saved us! From a long battle with cradle cap ended in 48 hours. Eczema breakouts gone within the hour, dry cheeks from winter play, sore nose from to many tissue wipes... it goes on pretty much anything and instantly fixes the issue. My miracle cream!

August 11, 2019
    Texas, United States

The only baby lotion we use!

This lotion was a game changer for my little one. She has had eczema since she was 8 weeks old, (she's now 15 months), and this is the only lotion that as really helped. It doesn't contain strong perfume, isn't super greasy, and actually helps her eczema heal. Possibly one of my favorite baby products we've used.

August 06, 2019
    Pennsylvania, United States

Excellent for all kinds of skin types

I’ve been using this brand for 4 years and it’s the ONLY one I trust for my kids . From newborn stage to toddler it’s excellent my younger kids had such issues with all lotions . This one has no scent . Goes on smoothly and it keeps them moisturized . It’s excellent if you have Eczema .

March 29, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best for Eczema

When my daughter was born she has eczema on her face and arms, I tried this product and it worked for her! It is thick but very moisturizing and I even sometimes used it to my hands because I also have eczema! And it totally healed my hands! It’s is expensive but it works! I also used with her the stelatopia cleansing cream. Highly recommended for babies with eczema!

April 11, 2018

So soothing for littles' skin

My young son has been suffering since birth with dry, itchy, irritated eczematic skin. We have literally tried everything there is available at the drugstore in an effort to combat the dryness. Once we found this, we knew the search had ended. It is quite pricy but I would pay just about anything for the results it produces. A little goes a long way and he never complains of burning or soreness like he did with some other lotions.

March 19, 2018

Try it if you have eczema

This cream was one of the ones recommended for my toddler with eczema since about 4 months of age. I've tried many creams thusfar, but still haven't found the best one yet for him. I also found it a bit greasy/oily on my hands. Overall though, Mustela's Stelatopia is quite moisturizing and I would recommend it for others with eczema to give it a try.

March 14, 2018

ezcema

My son is now 11 months, he had ezcema since he was born. We tried many cream and lotion. The doctor prescribe cortisone and other medication that did not help him. I found this cream decided to try it and his skin got so much better. Ezcema is almost gone now.