MyPillow
Good

MyPillow Reviews

Ranked #65 out of 72 in Bedding, Towels, & Linen

April 18, 2017

I would love to try this pillow out. Is it really as good as they say? My hubby calls me the pillow queen. I love pillows and the more the merrier Id love one

March 14, 2017

I had a neck injury and was going crazy because I could not sleep. At one point I had seven pillows on my bed at night rotating through them every hour! Saw ad for My Pillow on TV and was sceptical at first...cause it is on TV obviously. My best friend found My Pillow selling in Bed Bath and Beyond so we finally so I decided to give it my last try. Am I ever happy that I did. It really does what it says. Molds and supports and gave me my first full night sleep in 4 months. Love My Pillow!! I definitely recommend this pillow for anyone who has neck pain or anyone for that matter. I do wish the price would go down though so that it would be an option for more everyone but for me it was worth every dollar. A good night sleep is more valuable than most of us realize.

February 13, 2015

My Mom is addicted to these My Pillows. I know she has 4 the last time I checked. She orders them through QVC and they are so expensive. She loves them.

October 26, 2014

I would love to try this pillow for a week to see how it compares to other pillows out there

August 25, 2014

MyPillow is the best pillow I have ever used in my life! This pillow keeps its shape and doesn't flatten. I have been sleeping better than I have in years since getting MyPillow. You Betcha I recommend MyPillow to everyone! It's well worth the money!

traceymconley has posted in the forum topic