Nabisco Triscuit Crackers in Rosemary & Olive Oil Reviews
Ranked #73 in Crackers

June 04, 2017

Nabisco triscuits rosemary and olive oil are currently my favourite crackers . They are so good ! I love the texture , crunch and the seasonings . I like the amount of fibre in them as well . I like to have them with cheddar cheese , pickles and kielbasa . I even like them alone . Sometimes I also like to put herb and garlic cream cheese on them .So delicious. They are available in a variety of different flavours. ! I grab them from Walmart all the time , on sale for $2.99

March 31, 2017

I love going through reviews and seeing something that used to be on your everyday snacking list. These were a staple in our home and absolutely delicious. The rosemary and olive oil combination on this triscuit is really tasty. I love the crunch of the cracker as well as the flavour profile. I enjoy these on their own, really good snack and quite filling. Need to pick these up again!

March 01, 2017

Ces craquelins sont mes préférés ! J'en mange à tous les jours. Ils sont particulièrement bons avec du Hummus mais très bons même seuls. Très bonne texture, l'assaisonnement est juste parfait, pas trop salé, pas trop fort. Vous devez y goûter !

December 10, 2015

Nabisco Triscuit Crackers in Rosemary & Olive Oil;

Not usually a fan of rosemary but in this cracker it is well balanced
    gives it that added kick when you are presenting the crackers as appetizers (esp. with cheese or smoked meats or olives)

The olive oil within cracker is good balance just a nice subtle taste, perfect for prepping with additional olives on top of cracker.

The rosemary gives it that hint of seasoning, that added kick to the cracker

November 22, 2015

Another great Triscuit cracker!!! Full of flavor and great on its own or with dips and cheese!!

November 22, 2015

Triscuit Crackers are my go to item and I love the new flavors that they have these rosemary & olive oil are a classic!

June 04, 2015

This is a delicious flavor combination. Rosemary is such a fragrant herb and it blends perfectly with the olive oil. A fancy cracker that can be paired with so many tasty items to create mouthwatering hors-d'oeuvres that everyone will enjoy.

2.8/5

June 03, 2015

Not a big fan of rosemary on my crackers

June 03, 2015

I love this flavor of the Triscuit cracker. I love to sprinkle shredded cheese over the top and microwave til melted, then top with another cracker. That is delicious and the rosemary isn't so strong and overpowering in the cracker.

June 03, 2015

I really liked how different this product is. Triscuit always has interesting and new flavours to try. I thought this particular flavour had a nice blend that went well with cheese.