3.6/5
Nabob 100% Colombian Coffee Keurig Capsules Reviews
#386 in Coffee

July 27, 2017

Grew up on Nabob

Im a total Nabob fan. I grew up on Nabob and I love it still. I do enjoy Nabob 100% Colombian Keurig pods. They are simple to use and handy at best.

1.8/5

July 27, 2017

Not a fan of this

I find this coffee to be way too strong and bitter. I don't like it personally, its on sale sometimes but its pricey still. If you like really strong coffee you will like this

April 30, 2017

This brews such a good cup of coffee! Much better than we got in our pre-Keurig days with the big old coffee pot. This is a very flavorful coffee and the individual capsules are so convenient and simple to use!

3.2/5

March 06, 2017

Malgré son coût moins élevé que plusieurs autres marques je dois malheureusement dire que je n'aime pas le goût du café Nabob.
    Après en avoir reçu un échantillon je l'ai essayé et ouf... je trouve qu'il goûté l'eau et le café qui n'est pas frais. Je suis désolée mais même avec du lait ou en ajoutant du sucre ce n'est vraiment pas mon préféré.

1.7/5

February 24, 2017

I admit it.......I am a total coffee snob. I drink my coffee black. No cream, no sugar. Received a free sample of Nabob Keurig pods to try and I am sorry to say, this may be the worst coffee I have ever tasted! Would it be better with cream and sugar? Who knows. But black it is just bitter, with an odd aftertaste. C'mon Nabob.....you can do better than this!

January 08, 2017

Nabob is one of my favorite and I drink a lot of coffee I know what taste good. Can't wait to go shopping. The best of all I can recycle the empty cups.

January 05, 2017

I take my coffee black so it has to have a lot of flavour. I love my Keurig and these coffee pods are delicious. Deep, dark, rich and bold flavour. Absolutely top of my list.

January 05, 2017

This was an enjoyable cup of coffee to start off my day. I had never tried Nabob coffee before receiving a trial k-cup and have now purchased a package. The subtle flavour and pleasant aroma certainly gave a kick strat to my day.

2.3/5

February 08, 2016

Keurig machine got clogged from the filter. Did not taste great. I don't find them all that compatible with my keurig machine will stick to original k cups from now on.

June 10, 2015

The taste is grate, but we can't choose darker... i prefere buy a real bag and do by my own.