Nair Bikini Hair Removal Cream Reviews

3.4/5
Ranked #241 out of 488 in Hair Removal

0.5/5

March 19, 2017

Omg, I havent felt something so terrible in my life these are brutally painful to peel off in the end and I wouldn't recommend using them at all.
    The wax sticks to the skin and with only 1 wipe that comes in the package its basically imposibble to wipe all the excess wax off your skin, plus I found the skin peeled off with the strips and this was the end of my waxing life lol

March 19, 2017

The thing that stuck out to me about this product was the smell of the cream. It is potent and long lasting. The product works perfectly and works on every part you use it on but only if you don't mind smelling up your entire apartment.

April 21, 2016

I enjoy using this product. It work well for my skin without breaking me out. The fragrance wasn't that strong so it was easy to use. I totally recommend this product

March 03, 2016

Purchased this at Wal-Mart. For the amount in the bottle, it was a decent price. It did not leave any hair behind and was easy and quick. I would recommend it over shaving any day.

February 18, 2016

When I try this product I will be very happy it so fantastic product and the cost is very interesting! I recommend it for every one ! It's a very good product ! :)

0.7/5

January 27, 2016

Terrible, terrible stuff. smells awful and chemically, very harsh on the skin and burns it, leaves tons of hair behind.

2.3/5

January 07, 2016

This product always leaves hairs behind and it burns my skin! I didn't like it.

January 07, 2016

I thought this one worked ok,the smell bothers me though, kind of strong, sickening

May 13, 2015

This stuff works really well I used it many times ! removes all hair just like that! And to answer rogersresaca question, I never had a problem with irritation or itching with this but incase you have sensitive skin they do sell kinds that will mention on the front for sensitive skin with that you shouldn't have any problems if you do with the normal kind .

May 13, 2015

Works fairly well, I thought it smelt pretty good too. I like that it removed that unwanted hair in your bikin area! Perfect for before going to the beach.